Author Topic: Automated Raffle System  (Read 1031 times)

jammaplaya

• View Profile
Automated Raffle System
« on: January 23, 2016, 05:07 »
Hi, so this idea is to add a raffle system in the game.

Each raffle item is added by staff, could be skins, implants, whatever use your imagination.

Each raffle can accept different currencies, depending on what staff wants to use. Could be caps, blueprints, whatever needs to be sinked to maintain economic stability.

Another game I play has added this and it has been quite successful in controling inflation. One person also gets a very cool item if they are the winner :)

At the end date of raffle, winner is announced automatically via global message. A forum post could also be made indicating who the winner is. If the winner does not claim the item, it could either be deleted OR do a re-draw within the system. Something to keep in mind when coding this.

Sorry, I also don't know anything about coding so I can't help do that. Or i would :D

Note that the item would be delivered by staff to the winner, so it doesn't need to pay automatically. Just chooses the winner automatically.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 05:08 by jammaplaya »

SuperPolite

• Demand Growth = Hell Ticket
    • View Profile
Re: Automated Raffle System
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 11:54 »
caps value actualy stagnates or deflates(implants, ammo, t3, t4 - except consumables), and it is caused by few rich players, which actualy gone to inactivity. This economy is small and reacts very slowly to any regulation, actualy you can't regulate this thing, you can just change mood of players, so they decide to pay more or less, but mostly they do not even buy your thing :).

Looking for interesting ideas for cave maps, drawn and saved as bitmap(.bmp). I will pay 20 000 caps for good ones. Feel free to PM

jammaplaya

• View Profile
Re: Automated Raffle System
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 00:49 »
true about caps, but it would still be a healthy system for keeping BP worthwhile.

Each tier could be worth diff amounts as well. 1 could be 1 point, 2 could be 3 pts and tier 3 BP could be worth 5 points.