Author Topic: Interface: Pure Black Blue, "Black Rain" edition.  (Read 6659 times)

VVish

• They require more funerals.
    • View Profile
Re: Interface: Pure Black Blue, "Black Rain" edition.
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2019, 03:22 »
New version release.
Spoiler
Member of Bang Bang Smash.
Characters: Lina Reverseq, Toph, Legion Commanderq, Fiery Soulq

Pure Black Blue Interface

Ermac

• Darth Sausage
    • View Profile
    • sSs Zandronum clan
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2019, 00:12 »
When it comes to VVish interface I'd rate it for 9.0/10.0 as general mark (or degree). Yea it's quite awesome.

For this review I took all 3 files fo2_lunoivisor, fo2_pureblackblue and fo2_pureblackblue_addons into consideration.

And what's awesome about this interface and I personally like is:

1. Design - attractive, brushed and polished transparent rain like design. This author left nothing untouched when he was making this.

2. Innovative - Unique icons for ingame interface like no other interface.
There're unique icons for barter, unique fixboy. So definitely something to differentiate this interface from ordinary ones. New lines and dots when travelling on the world map. For the better experience!

2. Usability - Quite distinguishable and nicely coloured items on the ground. With the purpose of separating items which are on the same hex. Only flaw is that we have two arrows as cursor for clicking and grabbing on the weapon. It should be hand and the arrow. Just friendly suggestion right here..

3. Support - It supports lot of resolutions and supports 2K resolution, the only interface supporting this.

4. Rendering - A little humble here, when it comes to shaders but not big impact on the whole degree. Full body colourization should be part of it. Also some Tone Mapping or some effects can be done here.

Well Done Vvish :)
Faith implies fate

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2019, 13:25 »
Best interface!  I been using this for years.