Author Topic: State Secretariat of Civil Development [Citizenship info]  (Read 1699 times)


  • Moderator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 274
    • View Profile

Greetings wastelander!

If you seek a place to call your home and a community to shelter you from the ravages of the wastes, look no further!

The NCR State Secretariat of Defense and Secretariat of Civil Development are proud to present you with an opportunity to make a better life for yourself and your families.

The concept is rather simple: All you need to do is to officially register as citizen of the New California Republic and you will be able to benefit from many services, such as
   - access to NCR events
   - caravan escorts
   - protection and/or non-interference in select hostile environments (Warehouse, Mariposa, SF Tanker, Necropolis, and Vault 15)*
   - physical fitness courses (build advice)
   - exclusive community communication network access
   - free condom

Any member of the NCRA is obligated to provide you any reasonable support you need, as long as you maintain an upright and lawful attitude.
Remember, as citizen, you have an advantage when applying for NCR Army!

Any digression from NCR law, enlistment or belonging to factions that are NCR enemies, or repeated failure to comply with orders from an NCR officer will result in automatically forfeiting registered citizenship.

How to properly apply and register your Citizenship:

First step - Apply by filling holodisk and hand over it to NCR officer, or send request directly to this account with next info:
- Your name,
- Faction affiliation,
- Short background,
- Reason for application.

Second step - To be full registered your application need to be approved. If you aren't known as criminal element on NCR territory your application will be approved in shortest possible period.

Third step - Please stand by for your application to be processed.

Use this tool for your pipboy to properly fill your holodisk application: Holodisk Editor

Apply for full citizenship today and become a proud and prospering member of our community!

Enrollment for citizenship will be announced in advance on specific dates.
- Processing fees for citizenship enrollment: 30k caps.
- Processing fees for citizenship enrollment on "Citizenship Day": 20k caps.

* The clause in this case implies 1) protecting citizens from anyone who would attack them, and 2) help them clear these areas if such help is requested, and all materials found in these expeditions are to be looted only by the citizen, and 3) never to attack a citizen in these locations. These benefits do not apply if a citizen is working alongside a faction/player designated as an enemy of the NCR, or if the citizen is wearing sand or hubologist robes.

char needs to be online when receiving citizenship perk, but don't need to be online when citizenship is revoked. When you receive citizenship it will be listed under your "Perks" section. NCR and NCR Ranger members can see citizenship perk and it will look like this:
Pretty cool, isn't it?

Applications from persons that are affiliated with outlaw groups will be rejected.
Every non registered citizenship will be withdrawn.
Every citizen that will break NCR laws will lost his citizenship.
(to be taken under consideration, persons character needs to be reasonably high lvl - 20 or higher)

Thank you for attention.

Signature: President of NCR
               Knight Shift
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 16:46 by Blobfish »


  • Moderator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 274
    • View Profile
Re: State Secretariat of Civil Development
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 19:51 »
Shady Sands Citizenship office re-opened

Our Citizenship Office has changed location to Rangers Camp.

How our new office works
Citizenship office is opened 24/7 for NCRA members and groups allied to NCR. Allied groups are entitled to apply for citizenship at Rangers Camp with NCRA escort. Both NCRA and allied groups are exempt from processing fee.

NCRA personnel are not authorized to escort any non NCR or non ally person to Shady Sands Rangers Camp.

-You want to become citizen, and you are not currently part of NCR? Scroll up for more details-
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 05:28 by Blobfish »


  • Moderator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 274
    • View Profile
Re: State Secretariat of Civil Development
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 23:34 »

NCR is today welcoming any wastelander willing to help our growing community and settle as NCR citizen!


Yes, NCR citizenship can be your privilege too!

- Apply with your name on holotape and bring it to our officer clerk in Shady Sands!
- Our old Citizenship Office, in front of "gate A" is opened on Citizenship Day!
Is that all?
- Aside from your application on holotape you need to secure 20k caps for processing fees!
What's the benefits?
- Generally speaking, NCR protection in Shady Sands and outer skirts, but ...
*better scroll up for more detailed info on our Citizenship program*

[event is starting in 15 minutes and will last for 30 minutes. Welcome!]

Thank you for attention!
Citizenship day has ended, and processing citizenship fee is back to 30k per applicant.
Stay tuned for our further announcements about Citizenship Day!
Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 14:23 by Blobfish »