Author Topic: Junktown Scouts Back on Patrol  (Read 5042 times)

K0FM

• View Profile
Junktown Scouts Back on Patrol
« on: July 07, 2016, 10:45 »
Thanks to Wesan and Knight Shift of NCR, the Junktown Scouts have been reborn!  Please read the following announcement from the NCR president: http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=17707.0

WHO WE ARE

I, Richard Harrison, have been given the task of rebuilding the Scouts.  Junktown Scouts is a NON-PVP light RP faction.  We are a subordinate group of NCR, and NCR is our patron.  That being said, JTS is a NEUTRAL faction.  Live and let live is one of our core beliefs, but we will defend our territory if it comes to that.  Recruitment, when spots are available, are for new players only. 

WHAT OUR GOALS ARE

JTS, as it exists now, is essentially a feeder league for NCR to increase their ranks and for new players to eventually enter the world of PVP with enough equipment and knowledge to handle those tasks.  Players are recruited, gain experience, learn game mechanics, fix broken builds, obtain equipment, and develop teamwork over the course of several weeks.  After that span of time, if they show aptitude and improvement, they will have placement into the ranks of NCR as an option available to them.  This is not a requirement; Scouts after graduating are free to join whomever they wish, though of course we would prefer it be NCR.  They are also welcome to stay within JTS as Scout Masters to help other recruits, but how many we will allow depends mostly on the tooth to tail ratio.

WHO CAN JOIN

We only take in new players (and only one character of theirs, no alts), and we have two stipulations.  1) No mutants are allowed, and 2) broken builds are not allowed.  We will help you make a new one if indeed its broken, and it shouldn't be a problem if you're a new player anyway, but we are ultimately here to groom trainees into soldiers and able-bodied scouts, so we require combat-capable builds.

WHAT SCOUTS RECEIVE

Scouts will receive the following:

1) Their own house within Junktown, to store their belongings.
2) A weekly stipend of equipment suited to their build - 2x armor, 2-3x weapons, ammo, and some drugs. 
3) Advice, assistance, and quest-related items to facilitate finishing them as fast as possible.
4) NCR fast-track citizenship

Upon Scouts graduating the program, and choosing to enter NCR, they will receive a car as a graduation gift.

WHAT WE WILL DO

Caravans, patrols around Junktown, quests, farming (all kinds), small worldmap events, and eventually Vault 15 and perhaps Necropolis.

HOW DO I JOIN

Talk to either myself, Richard Harrison, in game or Tracker Rilwen, or post here.  I will keep this post updated with slots currently available.

----------------------------------
RECRUITMENT SLOTS AVAILABLE : 3

LIST OF SCOUTS COMPLETING SERVICE:
1. Paxton - Went on to Section8
2. Huan - Went on to join NCR
3. Satanoire - Went on to join NCR
4. Wade - Went on to join NCR
5. Ramir - Went on to join NCR
6. Vandos - Went on to join NCR
7. Merc - Went on to join NCR
8. Pannu - Went on to join Brotherhood of Steel
9. Bohlin - Went on to join Brotherhood of Steel
10. Apocman - Went on to join NCR
11. Zedd - Went on to join NCR
12. Wild Xero - Went on to join NCR
13. Huck Finn - Went on to join NCR
14. AEon - Went on to join NCR
15. Another Loner - Went on to join NCR
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:33 by K0FM »
Team is Open for Rambos - 2-30 slots available /PM

marti

Re: Junktown Scouts Back on Patrol
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 21:57 »
Hello.

I m not very active nowadays but would like to help a little in this project, maybe i can offer some farm or stuff and help in minievents (i love minievents :D)

See you in wasteland.

Tr BugraHan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 15:46 »
Hi.. my name is Tr BugraHan, level 17, Crafter/energy weapons sniper, First language is Turkish, ı can talk eng but not perfect, using discord. thanks from now...

Dharo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 11:13 »
Hi,

Im a low to medium experienced player, with lvl 23 for time as post is beeing published. Strict BG, 1,7,10,1,6,10,6.
Now when im not complete newb im loking for some newbie friendly faction to join and play with.
I hope i became living wiki soon, ofcourse with yours help!
My ign is Dharo MK2.

See you in wasteland.

Sir Burstalot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 20:27 »
Greetings.
   I've been playing for 3-4 weeks, and im interested in joining your faction.
Trying not to be a noob, but im fresh to dungeons since I never had a team to go with.
   Willing to learn both pvp and pve.
I have 2 characters ( Sir Critalot, EW sniper) + ( Sir Burstalot , SG burster) following standard patterns for such builds.
I play few times a week, mostly evening and late night hours.

On discord, nick: Isshagal
PM me or let me know who to talk to for more details.
Languages: Polish, English.
(Also, my brother is playing with me, and will also be willing to join a faction)

LagMaster

• May The Lag be with you!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 01:23 »
Now this is something I would do
Remember skycast and Rascal, abusing power never ends well.

Eternal Death

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 03:04 »
i can join? have a burster BG in lvl 12, can help other, im autosufficient, not need take, go caravans and dungeons almost time...

Tone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 00:48 »
Hello, I'd like to join as well.  I was recommended to your faction by a few very helpful players.  I posted in the other thread, but just saw that this is probably the "official" place for me to apply.  Let me know if you need any information from me.  Thanks.

K0FM

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 03:02 »
Sent PMs

K0FM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 02:16 »
I want to be in Junktown Scouts. My nick is HGS.
9 Lvl, SG, EN

Hi HGS.  Sure, let me know when you are in game and we can discuss your membership.

NoahAW

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 23:59 »
Hello, I'm Noah and I'd like to join. I'm relatively experienced and would like to play with other people. My character is NoahAW, and is level 22. I'm on every day and frequently do caravan runs, with the occasional dungeon run with my brother. Once school starts I'll be on less, but still on a daily basis. I do have two alts, a level 10 close combat/big guns mutant that I use for dungeon runs, and a level 4 close combat/small guns human that I use for caravan runs when I don't want to risk gear. You can email me or arrange a meeting in game.

K0FM

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 04:01 »
Hello, I'm Noah and I'd like to join. I'm relatively experienced and would like to play with other people. My character is NoahAW, and is level 22. I'm on every day and frequently do caravan runs, with the occasional dungeon run with my brother. Once school starts I'll be on less, but still on a daily basis. I do have two alts, a level 10 close combat/big guns mutant that I use for dungeon runs, and a level 4 close combat/small guns human that I use for caravan runs when I don't want to risk gear. You can email me or arrange a meeting in game.

Sure, just send me a pm when you'll be in game and we can discuss it.

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 16:05 »
Hello. My name is Aaron and I would like to join the Junktown Scouts. I have a level 20-something character and an alt for crafting, but am told that I should make a new one for this faction anyway. I'm on at least once or twice a week (college and work take a lot out of my video game time).

K0FM

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 11:42 »
Hello. My name is Aaron and I would like to join the Junktown Scouts. I have a level 20-something character and an alt for crafting, but am told that I should make a new one for this faction anyway. I'm on at least once or twice a week (college and work take a lot out of my video game time).

Sure, just send me a pm when you'll be in game.

Jesaj

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2017, 18:06 »
Hi, I would like to join JTS. Could use some help, especially at the start. Let me know if you need anything from me.