Author Topic: 3d models  (Read 1571 times)

bs2crew

• View Profile
3d models
« on: December 23, 2016, 21:44 »

Texturing is very long work.  The jpg I shared is contains only models. I wish we make new game together with better graphics and better mechanic.

bs2crew

• View Profile
Re: 3d models
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 21:51 »

Der Amerikaner

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 21:53 »
Nice work! :D

Alaestor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 22:35 »
It's nice.

However I suggest you take a look at the Free Ebook - Scott Spencers Human Anatomy. It explains how to sculpt better anatomy in ZBrush, since it looks like that's the software you're using.

bs2crew

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 08:05 »
It's nice.

However I suggest you take a look at the Free Ebook - Scott Spencers Human Anatomy. It explains how to sculpt better anatomy in ZBrush, since it looks like that's the software you're using.

Thanks! Do you mean how to make better topology or muscle anatomy? becouse you have to keep polygons low for pc game it is stylization. they are my other models

Bottom side / under chest is not finished.

also

this is another stylization / you can see the muscle anatomy at the bottom left panel - I draw it without reference.

Alaestor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 22:11 »
Yes. You are correct, you must keep it low but if you balance out all the polys properly you'll have more than enough.

Also you need more reference than 1 picture since anatomy looks different from every angle and there's thousands of angles. When I was sculpting anatomy in zbrush I had a library of 10k muscle figure pictures.

Your leg topology cannot be animated without stretching polygons to the extreme.

Ive been using zbrush and max for over 6 years so if you need any help on those softwares send me a pm
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 22:12 by Alaestor »

bs2crew

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 06:55 »
Yes. You are correct, you must keep it low but if you balance out all the polys properly you'll have more than enough.

Do you know what is zremesher right then?

Also you need more reference than 1 picture since anatomy looks different from every angle and there's thousands of angles. When I was sculpting anatomy in zbrush I had a library of 10k muscle figure pictures.

I dont need reference pictures anymore I sent you the drawing I draw without reference becouse I know what is where is it / also loyality of reality is boring why I have to keep looking pictures instead of my stylization

Your leg topology cannot be animated without stretching polygons to the extreme.

I told you that bottom side is not finished also / it is sculpture figure it is dont need to be animated.

Ive been using zbrush and max for over 6 years so if you need any help on those softwares send me a pm

Show us what you got then we can speak on your work.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 07:00 by bs2crew »

Alaestor

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 01:48 »
Do you know what is zremesher right then?
Yes, but since you're just making a sculpture I suggest you use Dynamesh.
why I have to keep looking pictures instead of my stylization
I thought the same thing, but it doesn't work that way. Learning anatomy when creating any kind of creatures or humans is important if you want to improve.
I told you that bottom side is not finished also / it is sculpture figure it is dont need to be animated.
Oh, I must've made a mistake, I thought you were saying something about keeping things low poly for gaming use.
Show us what you got then we can speak on your work.
Stuff made completely in Zbrush using Dynamesh & ZRemesher, although I don't like using those two and rather make models in 3DsMax and detail them in Zbrush which results in a better finished result, these are butchered sculpts made for having fun. (3+- hours each sculpt)
Spoiler due to reduce spam

You can check out Gnomon Workshop studios website for video tutorials, they explain how to concept characters by using reference of insects, fish etc to create a creature and model, texture & render it out. Amazing tutorials if you're interested in taking Zbrush to the next level. And I'm sorry if what I'm saying sounds more like criticism than anything else.

bs2crew

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 03:25 »
Oh, I must've made a mistake, I thought you were saying something about keeping things low poly for gaming use.

I tought your comment was for green bettle girl.

my recommend to you, have an identity for your sculptures. What is the difference between all of those images and this works? we are humans not machines

do you know anything about rig and animation?

Alaestor

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 03:49 »
we are humans not machines
What do you mean by that?
do you know anything about rig and animation?
I used to rig models to enter into Counterstrike, yes.
As for animation, not exactly. I haven't done that in awhile.

bs2crew

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 08:33 »

if you know who did each work this is identity. everybody can do same with photographs