Author Topic: any PVE server?  (Read 1123 times)

Hrabal

• View Profile
any PVE server?
« on: April 14, 2017, 18:19 »
Hello wastelanders,

I was wondering if anything like pure pve server exists?
I found some old post in branch of 2238, but that's apparently long dead.
No doubt that most of you here love pvp, especially killing noob like me who started recently, but better save than sorry, I get it and have almost nothing against it. I just believe I would enjoy the game much more without this experience.

Xtreme

• Local Moderator
  • The chase it's better than the catch.
    • View Profile
Re: any PVE server?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 18:44 »
TLA MK2

I think this is the most accurate to "full pve" you gonna get currently

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 18:49 »
there is only one server with limited pvp, but it is ruskie, so can be hard to play if dont know language, also is not always online - http://tnf.net.ru/

Hrabal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 22:09 »
Thank you for replay

The Russian language is too big block for me to even try, but I'll take a look at the TLAmk2.

I'll definitely stay here for a while more, It was just extremely demotivating getting killed repeatedly by guys in shiny armors and laser guns with just a knife in hand, but if it isn't in the wasteland people seems not that bad :).

Xtreme

• Local Moderator
  • The chase it's better than the catch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 18:15 »
the most balance server in terms in pve and pvp so far, right now, is Fo2, the list goes like this

Requien = Uttery pvp and just pvp, also full russian language, there is not tb there
Reloaded = good mix between pvp and pve, but bad equipment balance and really easy way to get stuff, also helmets
Fo2 = good quests and good pvp, balance betwen them is the best so far in all fonline servers
TLA MK2 = its hard, really hard, u need to be persistant and dont care about pixels, cuz u gonna die a lot, but is the one who has the most quest and good write it so far, there is not tb there