Author Topic: The tribe.  (Read 14824 times)

marti

The tribe.
« on: May 01, 2017, 21:33 »
The Tribe

Nowhere to go , no home to go back... all was destroyed and forgot.

Now we are just some survivors who try to live in peace in a world of demons and pain.

We no need guns or armors... technology made the Great disaster that destroyed the world as was known.

But in a normal hunting party something has changed, a signal a way to follow... something superior of any men on wolrd, something from spirits maybe...

We were hunting the greatest predator in wasteland and a message arrived to us after we killed it.

Spoiler

That was evil technology, didn t know what to do with it some wastelanders called it "holodisk" but we took it as amulet. But suddenly meanwhile we were going across the desert it revealed a message, a legend prophecy:

Spoiler

And now we know what we have to do. We must find him to recover our land. That creature, god, evil... who knows... but we know his name: Wesan.

Maybe he has some answers about where we come from and where we must go. Maybe that Arroyo place is just a rumour, maybe a lie... but we have a mision, will find him and get some answers.

---------------------------

We are the tribe, dont be affraid of us if meet a tribal. But dont attack or we will show the power of our hammers and spears.

We will continuing traveling a long the wasteland to find answers, to show who is the best tribal warrior and to keep alive the memory of our town.

(thanks Lolum for disk )

« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 18:35 by marti »

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
Re: Arroyo Survivors
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 22:09 »

gRaMatika

• Buenos Aires PK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 00:07 »
i think this is one of the best rp proyect in server, keep going marti

kalda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 00:44 »
Наша ходить с твоя. 5 бубуина из племя черный муха придти.  :)

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 05:50 »
Arroyo doesn't exist. Never was. Check bible.

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 12:25 »
Lol
"But getting to it...That's not the hard part. It's Letting go."

the pig

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 12:31 »
...at least youre not denying the fact that you are the chosen one ;)

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 12:37 »
Hey, I really don't want to be a party pooper but as Dweller died, in the result there as no arroyo settled or his descendants prancing around.

Especially an Enclave going so far north just to pick on some tribals for no reason...

Still, you could always connect the plot string to some other unnamed village and be with it. Hell, you could be even from Melsak's village. It would fit.

I'm not the chosen one. He's a pansy compared to my glorious persona.

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 12:57 »
Yeah , for sure some wild guys still live somewhere on coast or near Klamath and you can make your own story on it. Nice thing is that you have full spectrum of possibilities and you can be even evil pk cannibal  ;D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 13:56 by Lucek666 »

gRaMatika

• Buenos Aires PK
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 14:09 »
A group was out hunting when enclave went to arroyo and kidnapted all tribals, works perfectly

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 14:36 »
A group was out hunting when enclave went to arroyo and kidnapted all tribals, works perfectly
Problem is that in FOnline 2 backstory that noob Vault Dweller died before he established Arroyo. So no Arroyo, no Enclave raiding Arroyo, no Arroyo survivors.

\/ \/ \/

gRaMatika

• Buenos Aires PK
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 15:25 »
Problem is that in FOnline 2 backstory that noob Vault Dweller died before he established Arroyo. So no Arroyo, no Enclave raiding Arroyo, no Arroyo survivors.

\/ \/ \/

Get it, marti must rework background atorie but the idea of a tribal faction is great

marti

Re: The tribe.
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 18:35 »
Spoiler
The Tribe

Nowhere to go , no home to go back... all was destroyed and forgot.

Now we are just some survivors who try to live in peace in a world of demons and pain.

We no need guns or armors... technology made the Great disaster that destroyed the world as was known.

But in a normal hunting party something has changed, a signal a way to follow... something superior of any men on wolrd, something from spirits maybe...

We were hunting the greatest predator in wasteland and a message arrived to us after we killed it.

Spoiler

That was evil technology, didn t know what to do with it some wastelanders called it "holodisk" but we took it as amulet. But suddenly meanwhile we were going across the desert it revealed a message, a legend prophecy:

Spoiler

And now we know what we have to do. We must find him to recover our land. That creature, god, evil... who knows... but we know his name: Wesan.

Maybe he has some answers about where we come from and where we must go. Maybe that Arroyo place is just a rumour, maybe a lie... but we have a mision, will find him and get some answers.

---------------------------

We are the tribe, dont be affraid of us if meet a tribal. But dont attack or we will show the power of our hammers and spears.

We will continuing traveling a long the wasteland to find answers, to show who is the best tribal warrior and to keep alive the memory of our town.

(thanks Lolum for disk )

Better now?

marti

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2017, 18:52 »
Was a good day for hunting, after some killed creatures and skins took a rest was needed...

I decided to stop in a village called Shady Sands, there men have armored skins and demoniac guns, but luckly they don t shoot tribals...  first me entered with caution, but after trying it some times i was sure it was a secure place.

But something strange happened, one of that men was killed. By demons? maybe monsters...

Spoiler

Didn t know what to do and decided to go out of that place, maybe was a damned place. And then was when i saw a strange place in the orizon, something new, didn t see it before and decided to explore it. Brave warriors of the tribe are not affraid of nothing.

Inside it i found a trange cave, and some evil creatures wich attacked me... but the worst was deeper in the cave. A big rat or something like it, probably a possesed rat, probably the boss. BUT killed it with my knife without any injure, that creature killed the guard?

Spoiler

After it a new mistery appeared... a door... imposible to open.

Spoiler

How could open it? Maybe someone would help?

marti

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2017, 23:12 »
After some investigation, seems the way is taking some light...

I was in the village called "The Hub" searching for some answers about that misterious door i found after kill that demon called Gore.  And there i met a warrior from the tribe known as Brotherdhood of Steel and he told me a way to open the door.

Seems is necesary an strange artifac to open that door, without it is totally imposible:

That warrior had the courtesy to give me the special object and now i can go to open the door, but something dark is waiting there... the creature i killed before i alive... again... its souls came back to this world and will be necesary to kill it again with my hammer like real tribal warrior.

After thar really nice gift BoS warrior invited me to go with them to a terrible place called Cathedral, where a human controls an army of Mutants, but this is another story what i will explain another day.