Author Topic: The tribe.  (Read 15416 times)

the pig

• View Profile
Re: The tribe.
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2017, 23:15 »
Jaws, Leader of the Tribe, first Guardian of Wesan's Temple

marti

« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2017, 14:18 »
Things changes others will prebail.

After some meditation and after acomplished some of important tribe objectives, Hammertime. , one of the elder members of the tribe, has taken a decision:

Jaws will be stay in temple as guard of it and the entire tribe. Is time for Hammertime. to rest a litlle, but before it a final mision for him will be started.
One brave warrior will be send out of temple, after some contacts with wastelanders and dicover all the evil things it has best option from Hammertime. point of view is stay secure in temple and send one warrior to learn all he can about the outside.

"Powerfull enemies from outside that tribe can t face now, so solution is this... We will call you BombSweetBomb for your joy fo that explosive rocks that wastelanders call "Grenades" . Your mision is go with the most friendly group we foung in our travel "Unity of Broken Hills" .

Go with them learn all you can and when you feel you are ready come back to temple, and share with all of us what you have learned"

- These are the last words from Hammertime. before go inside his tent for a long rest.

Now is time for a new Warrior, his ability in throwing rocks will help in his mision learning from our friends from unity, but not only from them , so Tribe know more groups around and there is a whole world to discover for this new hero.

Good Luck BomSweetBomb, Tribe will wait for you in Temple... Tribe won't never disappear meanwhile just one tribal keep it alive.

---------------------------------

Off role note:

Tribe is not dead neither ended, but I need to think about some things and prepare some others. I have an idea on my mind about what direction to take with it but it will be take some weeks

Thanks all for support, will see you in wasteland

FOR THE TRIBE!

marti

« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2017, 19:30 »
Spoiler

A little pigeon perched on a brench of one of the biggest in Temple, in his paw a little letter was tied. One of the elders of the tribe took it and grouped all the people to read it to all the presents loud and clear:

" Dear Tribal brothers:

I finally reached my destination, I'm in the town called BH and I'm writting this letter in my new "room" that inhabitants of here gave me to stay. A room is like my tent , but i can t make a campfire or some other necesary things, but is something.

The travel was not easy, when i departed from temple i walked for 5 days to arrive here, at the begining i met some bandit who i made run using my rocks and my skills as thrower, but the more north i went, more dangerous was all. When i finally arrived to Broken Hills City i was tired, hungry and dirty i found the city thants to its lights inthe middle of a dark night scaping from a raiders called "Rogues".

I arrived when the Sun begun to shine, and there someone was waiting for me... a Super mutant.
Must recognize i was little affraid on the first moment, but after some intense seconds that mutant changed his expression and started to talk me friendly.
He showed me the city and the most important part of it, at least for him, a place called “Bar”. If i m not wrong and understand him: A bar is some kind of place where you can go and tell stories, get fun or dance... is like our holy fire but not a sacred place. Maybe some day i should go that “Bar”

And thats all for now, i will stay in this city and learning all I can from our friends.
Hope all going nice in Temple, for the Tribe!”

The elder stop ended the letter and all the tribals go back to their activities satisfaied for what they heared.

marti

« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2017, 18:30 »
Sun was rising up in temple. Still there was many activity there, just the firsts tribals who went to start their daily activities like hunting, farming or Little trading with others.
And then another little bird with a letter appeared in same tree tan before, that was a comoun message system used by tribals. It didn’t take too long time until on tribeman appeared and took the letter and bring it to one of the ancient.
Then all the inhabitants of that sacred place made a circle around the ancient ready to listen what they was going to read:

“ Dear tribal brothers.

Many things have changed, i left the town called Broken Hills. But it wasn’t for a bad reason let me explain.
In one of my adventures i was trying to trade some pelts i got during my hunting activites and i found a little paper on the ground before i entered the place known as “Gun Runners”. In that papera n image of a Shiny Armored man said something like “ Join BoS”. And after that momento i started to think about that BoS group…
I heared stories about them before, from our ancients, they respected tribals in previous times and maybe i could try to establish contact with them and stay in that group for a time, accomplishing my sacred mision of learn all i can.
I would lie if tell you i didn’t leave BH without sad feels, but i know that city will be nice, they don’t need someone like me and they have a good commander. An the most important they have people who believe in their homeland, that will defend it until their last breath. I just hope they don’t feel i failed to them for my departure, but wasteland is so big and i have to explore so many things that i must move from one side to other to acomplish my destiny. With any doubt i will miss them in my adventures, they are probably one of the best group that a man can find in this dangerous world.
I heared rumours about BoS, some good others bad… but i wanted to saw it with my own eyes. And boy now they received me with open arms, to be honest i’m confused, because they don’t seem the evil Warriors some other say they are, but have strange relation with raiders group.
Until this momento i have had the oportunity to contact many people in wasteland. And i have met really nice warriors with good souls inside, so, why they fight eachothers? Why they waste the time in endless war, meanwhile slavers, raiders and all kind of slayers get profit of this situation?
I think this will be one of the answers i must search here , as member of BoS. But I’m affraid the answer is too hard for a simple tribal to understand it… Anyways after every battle i take part I have see more clear that wari s not the answer to guard and a new oportunity appeared front of me.
As BoS member i can learn how to heal others, with help of what they call “technology” and my abilityes to heal injuries i think i will be able to bring life in this world of dead. But only time will give me answers, and for now I think only Wesan the Creator of al lis the only want who knows why people kill eachothers without any apparent reason."

Another time the ancient stopped his lecture, and a feeling of happyness and some kind of sadness appeared between all tribals… Bomb was missed by their brothers.

Spoiler
Moment of what this BoS group call "initiation"

the pig

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2017, 00:08 »

Jaws, aside a growing obsession for driving his cockroach, finally reached stage 99.
his actual wasteland dictonary word count: 200+ and raising. arrrrrr !

... i will return him to his old password so you guys marty and thant can use him again.
for the ...uhm Tribe !

bs2crew

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2018, 10:42 »
I had been looking for my tribe, seems so nobody left. I ll be in necro for a month, I tought.

the pig

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2018, 20:20 »
maybe the time has come to revive the tribe...
to whoever owns the temple now : give a lifesign !

...for the, uhm, tribe !

gladwin

« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2018, 21:16 »
Don't you think it is perfect oportunity to make restart in the RP style?
Searching for the lost home, and discovering what happend with tribe during this whole time? I enjoyed RP of tribes but i think you need more finesse.
So let me join this RP in some way.

Find me in wastelands, and remember to take some jet so i will tell you what happend with you temple, and point you where to search for man which can lead you to your home.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 21:25 by gladwin »

the pig

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2018, 11:50 »

... years have passed ... tribal ancestors calling ... myself shapeshifting ... to the old cave ... equipped holy wesan hammer ... need find entrance to lost temple now ...

...for the tribe !
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 11:52 by the pig »

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2018, 19:54 »
So melee weapon with range 3? Does that even still counts as melee lol?
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.

gladwin

« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2018, 22:43 »
I saw one with rang 10. I still wake up screaming in the middle of the night.

Yogg

• Poseidon Energy CEO
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2018, 13:14 »

Range +10 Hammer

Moss

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2018, 09:23 »

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2018, 04:18 »
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!