Author Topic: The tribe.  (Read 17847 times)

marti

Re: The tribe.
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2017, 21:41 »
These days i come across some new tribals in wasteland and they are interested to become a brave warrior of our group.

Then i would like to share the caracteristics that a good warrior should have, and you all can improve it as you wish:

Spoiler
(take in count i m on jet, buff and nuka so SPECIAL is 3 7 8 1 6 8 7 without drugs)

New adventures for our tribals have happened, will tell them another day, are really interesting.

Lolum

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2017, 10:29 »
I'm working in an icon for the faction. It's not already finished but i post it for checking. You only need to drop the attached icon in data/faction_icons.zip/art/intrface/ with the name: faction_icon150.pnp and fo2 client must be closed: 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 11:57 by Lolum »

Rilwen

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2017, 11:35 »
Hola Hej,

We are Unwashed Villagers and we comes from small village southwest near Hub.
We want support your Elder One and his holy crusade, our shaman saw pure prophety about this.
We are sending our tribal champion Xi Xao, he will follow you and help you with your hard task.
Holy spear was found already, first relic from Choosen one. One day, we will find what must be founded for our survival.
Our will, spirit and faith is unbreakable, so keep hunting and good luck.

For The Tribe !

8)

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2017, 13:06 »
Yo. how many warriors is in the tribe?

marti

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2017, 13:36 »
A signal of spirits appeared yesterday, maybe a vision or just a mirage. But for first time Wesan appeared front of us meanwhile we were fighting evil demons.

That dark spirits corrupted the men body and mind, and control all the city near Hub, our ferocity and brave actions make that Wesan paied atention on us: 

Spoiler

An thats not all, he gave us a holy object. A special spear with we will be able to hunt every demon on desert...

Spoiler

our way continued until we arrived to a misterious place, we have not alredy entered there buet when all tribe regroup, we will go there and find an old  demon called Zeed, maybe he has some answers about our quest... if not we have the holy spear in case we are under attack.

Spoiler

For the Tribe!

marti

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2017, 13:39 »
Yo. how many warriors is in the tribe?

Hi  Sraka.

Tribe is composed by 3 members now, but maybe can be more, just try to find us.

See you in wasteland.

the pig

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2017, 18:22 »
today two tribesmen found a relic of our lost village.
a sign from the gods showing their good will to us.

marti

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2017, 21:27 »
Today nice aventures happened, in fist place a new tribal became warrior, showing us his power and ability using hammer and valor!

Spoiler

Welcome Daarr to The Tribe!

After the begining of this new warrior, we decided to go hunt the biggest predator in Wasteland, the mother of all Deathclaws, and succed too.

Spoiler

But is not all over, we meet our tribe brother Loquito, and told us about a misterious and deadly place. People call it "glow" but we are sure is the entrance to hell, protected by mechanical spirits and air is poisoned there, you die if stay too long. But we are not affraid and decide to go, to explore, and to see if spirits show us the way to Wesan.

Spoiler

Sadly, we just fought bravely against metal demons, but no signs of our journey.

PD: Nice The Pig, i m sure that talking stone head is a signal from spirits we are going to the right direction!

Vick Rockstar

• In ROCK We TRUST
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/vickyvickangeltargosh
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2017, 10:50 »
Gl Tribals :D

Surgeon

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2017, 11:05 »
[File:XS744z$88]
[From: Brotherhood HQ]
[To: Tribe]
{Opening file...please wait...}

-----------------------------------------

Greetings.For some time Brotherhood of Steel was carefully watching your tribe,so we know that you have pip boys and we hope that you will get this message.

We found out many things about you but still...there are some things which are not certain both for us and our agents.
 We are looking forward for constructive conversation with you.Hope we can meet soon.

[End of message]
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 11:06 by Surgeon »

marti

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2017, 18:18 »
Off-rol message

Hi all!

Well i want to remark some points in faction "rules"

- This "faction" don't pretend to be a serious group of profesional players conquering the world, we play for fun.

- We do RP and following it :

WE NO use armors. (if officers meet anyone doing it will be insta kicked)
          WE NO use another weapons that are not mele, unarmed or throwing (no nades) (if officers meet anyone doing it will be insta kicked)

- We are not allied of anyone and we are not enemy of anyone:

- We fight to defend ourselves while our quest, and hunty parties. NEVER attack evident weaker players or newbies or any other player with no reason (if officers meet anyone doing it will be insta kicked)

-Every member of the tribe is free to have his ingame friends BUT "The tribe" no take position in conflicts. So we no colaborate oficialy with BoS, NCR, BBS or whatever. But we can show them in friendly actitude and can go wherever with any faction (including evil BBS, Dukes if they invite and one of us want to go, never breaking the rules by tribals part)

- In faction we have members of other factions, including for example red muhos. I have nothing personal against any faction and everyone is welcome here. BUT we no participate as tribals in pvp actions with other faction, if anyone want to play with BoS join them.

Example: If one tribal is with 2 BoS in necro and suddenly another group attack tribal can help BoS. But we don't do "player hunting"

- I 'm the first who know ppl from NCR, BoS or another and go with them. Everyone is free to do it in tribe. But following our RP there is no sence to go hunt other players.

·If we are around as a group of tribals and 1 Bos is fighting against 1 muho. We no help any of them, we respect fair combats.

·If we meet a player alone under attack of various players, every tribal is free to help. But no the inverted situation -> If a tribal see 4 guys attacking 1 guy is not allowed to join this hooligan action

. Our structure is simple:  Tribals (faction members)  Tribal Warriors (faction officers) (for now, rilwen , lolum, daarr, hammertime)

All opinions are taken in count, every member is free to give it but officers decide what to do in critic moments, must say that i only fully trust in game in Lolum (and some others maybe), so what he says is the law in faction organization.

- We are totally closed to ex Siberian Bears members, if any of them join "The Tribe" and officers or me know it will be kicked inmediatly.

- All rules can be changed, discuted and we can talk about. But if you join us you accept them. I 'm leader i don 't really like this position, but i act acording to Lolum's  point of view too. So we are the last members who have the last word about something.

- Have fun.

Any player of Fonline2 is invited to screenshot any situation that violates these rules and faction officers will take it it count.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rol on

Spoiler
[File:XS744z$88]
[From: Brotherhood HQ]
[To: Tribe]
{Opening file...please wait...}

-----------------------------------------

Greetings.For some time Brotherhood of Steel was carefully watching your tribe,so we know that you have pip boys and we hope that you will get this message.

We found out many things about you but still...there are some things which are not certain both for us and our agents.
 We are looking forward for constructive conversation with you.Hope we can meet soon.

[End of message]

Strange message was found in our trapper camp. How it appeared there? Intruders discovered our new home?

I was looking it for some minutes and remembered that was called "holodisk" by the men that lives in cities. So i went to hub and meet an strange creature, a dog with metal body who helped me to decript that message, its knwolege of technology was very useful.

Following his directions i sent a response to the autor of misterious message:

Greetings warrior of Bos tribe.

We saw you too in your metal skins, with your magic objects that can make dissappear a man in a second.

I personally met some of your warriors and for now we have no reason to trust you but neither to be hostile to you.
Your tribe can consider us no enemies, but we are from diferent worlds. Yours is the world of magic and strange artifacts called "technology" and our world is directed by spirits, built by our hands and the strenght of our arms.

You have nothing that can interest our tribe, but maybe we could learn something of eachother. So we can respect the other and maybe hunt together in some moment, but don't expect that tribal show very friendly to your magic and weapons.
Your "technology" bring dead to our homeland, we know what are your tribe able to do, not sure we can trust all your members.

We know winds of war are blowing from strange relation betwen the groups called BoS and NCR, we no take part in any of that sides. NO expect we attack or do something against them unless they do something against us.

I'm not "Paladin" or "President" as "civilizated" people call their leaders, i just talk in name of tribe, but tribals have freedom to do what consider in every moment.

Finally want to say if meet any tribal we will be as friendly that situation allow us to be, but sudden moves will be responded with a fast dissapearing from our part, and we are very fast.

May spirits with you.

After sending the message, the feeling about my words was uncertain. Not sure if was a risk or a good choice to contact that strange people, i should ask all tribe members about

marti

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2017, 17:48 »
Yesterday a new warrior born...

Spoiler

Welcome to "The Tribe" firewater now you are one of us.

marti

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2017, 12:46 »
Coming from around  Wasteland new tribals come and became warriors of our tribe:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Congrats War ning and Mumba for showing your abilities in combat and be part of our tribe.

But this is not all, a signal from spirit has been shown...

Spoiler

I met Vault Dweller as a prove that we are in correct way, something will happen and we will find the destiny of our tribe. The answer about fromwhere we come and where we go is coming to us.

Finally we have heard some rumours about big ship, protected by army of monsters. One of our tribal had a vision about it where appeared Wesan trapped by that monsters, so our way is clear. We must go there, kill all monster and search Wesan to make him free, maybe is just a rumour but must to try it.

Spoiler

We have met strange tribe, first we thought they were demons. But they talk like us, and seems they are no violent. They are mutants and "gohuls" who maybe we judged wrong.
I talked with their Boss, called Lucek, and maybe someday his powerful green army will help us to defet the monsters inside that ship, because we went there to explore and that is hell.

For the tribe!

Slay

• yoba
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2017, 00:00 »
- We are totally closed to ex Siberian Bears members, if any of them join "The Tribe" and officers or me know it will be kicked inmediatly.
ROFL
You hate faction who died like half year ago ;D
P.S. Secretly, half server was in bears in some time :)
victores non judicant
Spoiler

Blackeyed

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2017, 01:19 »
S.T.A.G.