Author Topic: The tribe.  (Read 15384 times)

Pyra

• TNE
    • View Profile
Re: The tribe.
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2017, 07:56 »
- We are totally closed to ex Siberian Bears members, if any of them join "The Tribe" and officers or me know it will be kicked inmediatly.
ROFL
You hate faction who died like half year ago ;D
P.S. Secretly, half server was in bears in some time :)
Spoiler
Nie wale konia, jestem romantykiem.

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2017, 09:29 »
My favorite roleplay faction ever, so far.

Please record successful tanker dungeon raid. Melee only.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:32 by Wesan »

the pig

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2017, 15:09 »
a tribal performing the ritual of the holy spear

The ritual was performed meticulously and very passionate but only normal spears were produced.
gods angry ?

marti

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2017, 19:09 »
Ther Word has been listened!

My favorite roleplay faction ever, so far.

Please record successful tanker dungeon raid. Melee only.

From now to future every tribal will improve his combats skills to follow the path pointed by the creator of Wasteland Wesan.

Will be hard, will be long way but we will do it with our hammers, our arms and the help of spirits.
I will gather as many as posible, the greatest number of tribals to assault that ship and destroy every demon, every monster we will find in it.

Tribals! Get Ready brecause this will be the worst nightmare against you will ever fight ! But is what the Spirits suggested to us to do, and we must do it!

FOR THE TRIBE!

pd: idk how to record actions, but i think some of us know it. anyways i think we will die like 100 times before que succed, in case we can do it, who knows...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 19:11 by marti »

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2017, 19:23 »
You will need help of a mighty Jebaka  ;D

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2017, 23:33 »

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2017, 01:50 »
No no. Without single hex abuse.

Thant

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2017, 06:26 »
One more thing. Tribals don't use armors ;)

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2017, 07:27 »
Yup, this is easy this way, no armor. Wesan its imposible to do it alone without using positioning, even when you go in group everyone tend to place himself where less enemies attack him.

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2017, 08:31 »
One tribal need to enter from south ladder and lure monters, in the meantime main group will have free pass to enter from north and take position in this room with computers right from stairs. There is 2 hex wide passage to this room so 2 savages can stand and fight, rest will heal them, throw knives and take their positions if they die.
Of course you die all, but easy, respawn and repeat. One lure, rest go on positions.

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2017, 09:08 »
Im talking about lone tribal without armor :D Sure with group its possible to outrun monsters since we are running faster

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2017, 09:33 »
it s 2 hex no 1 hex and its not abuse.. and I am not a tribal.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:35 by sraka na ryj »

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2017, 09:51 »
.. and I am not a tribal.
People in bar in Broken Hills say that mighty and famous Jebaka was born as tribal, but as child was kidnapped by Desert Wanderers and his soul and ass were raped by Raa and Blink. Since that time, probably still under shock, he deny his origins.
But well, hard to believe in all bar rumors.

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2017, 10:04 »
People in bar in Broken Hills say that mighty and famous Jebaka was born as tribal, but as child was kidnapped by Desert Wanderers and his soul and ass were raped by Raa and Blink. Since that time, probably still under shock, he deny his origins.

I m not insulting ppl here. Just wanted to show it is possible to do it solo  with hth character, without nades and any ONE HEX abuses, armor is crucial here as well. I did it for fun and for glory of HTH.

Btw. Interesting who is telling such stories.. or maybe it was u who invented such stupid story u envious green eyed fagot without dick. 8)

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2017, 10:16 »

I m not insulting ppl here. Just wanted to show it is possible to do it solo  with hth character, without nades and any ONE HEX abuses, armor is crucial here as well. I did it for fun and for glory of HTH.

Btw. Interesting who is telling such stories.. or maybe it was u who invented such stupid story u envious green eyed fagot without dick. 8)
Well, easy young man! Your harsh reaction shows that something can be truth in these stories, but as I said, is hard to believe in all bar tales.
Without dick? God damn, I would like to show you this monstrosity what I have, but sadly screenshot is too huge to be handled by any image hosting. But ask whores in Reno if you not trust me. :D
/rp