Author Topic: Open letter to Wasteland.  (Read 1536 times)

Surgeon

Open letter to Wasteland.
« on: May 07, 2017, 19:15 »

Wastelanders! Brothers and sisters! This is Head Paladin of Brotherhood of Steel Squad Alpha speaking. During these 2 months the Brotherhood has been collecting technology and data, fighting against raiders, helping wastelanders and teaching people how to defend themselves in this harsh wasteland.
The Brotherhood has done everything in their power to be closer to people of the wastes.

But recently some Anti-Brotherhood propaganda and rumors have begun to appear. Rumors about the Brotherhood being a criminal organization full of raiders and bandits.

People of the wasteland.

As the Head Paladin of Brotherhood Squad Alpha, I want to tell you the truth.

All these rumors and Anti-Brotherhood propaganda were created by the NCR and their raider ally: The Talon Company.

Why would they do this? The answer is simple.

Once,one person told me- "The NCR hates everything but themselves".

From the beginning of Squad Alpha's mission,  both NCR and Talon Company didn't want to be allies with the Brotherhood. They wanted to make Brotherhood follow their plan. Brotherhood Squad Alpha refused and since then both organisations declared war.

First they tried to win using military forces but after several loses,they understood that the Brotherhood will not go down without a fight and NCR, with the aid of the Talon Company , created propaganda which is built on RUMORS without ANY PROOF.

Am I saying that these rumors are lies?
Yes, for the most of them. It is true,that Brotherhood of Steel Squad Alpha has recruited several people who were known as raiders in past. But after many tests and missions, they proved their dedication to Brotherhood and Brotherhood rules.

The Brotherhood has never killed anybody without a valid reason.

I do not intend to destroy the NCR's reputation, NCR has its own ideas and I don't want to ask you to take weapons and burn Shady Sands. That is not my goal.

But I want to tell you the truth.

Don't believe in lies. Brotherhood is,was,and always will be fighting for peace and freedom.

Because without us humanity is sure to perish.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 19:24 by Surgeon »

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
Re: Open letter to Wasteland.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 19:48 »
Omg.

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 20:05 »
woot.
"But getting to it...That's not the hard part. It's Letting go."

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 20:20 »
-NCR official response on BoS insidious manipulation of truth-

Making up things about NCR and switch thesis wont help BoS in any field, and will only result with loss of leftover portion of support from healthy part of wasteland BoS have it atm, no matter that this is propaganda material.
NCR will not tolerate this passive aggressive outbursts.

Signature:
NCR government
President of NCR:
               Knight Shift
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 20:36 by Blobfish »

Sig

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 07:43 »
Well, I have Discord chat msges about considering of enrolling Amagi, Marina Unasy
Your faction has rating of ZERO, so sure how many fights you won :)

I have screen where your faction allied with Buenos Aeres PK , if I say it right

BOS + PK allied against NCR and killed my sneaker in glow. Would you deny this also??

Pyra

• TNE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 08:26 »

Nice sarcasm. If you talking about factions rating, so you could imagine how many times talons outnumbered us with 2x/3 more than us. But in same numbers you are weak.

BOS + PK allied against NCR and killed my sneaker in glow. Would you deny this also??

Well done brothers.

I have screen where your faction allied with Buenos Aeres PK , if I say it right

Wake up, those Buenos Aeres did join BoS ranks long time ago, and they behave good.

Gay

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 08:33 »
Well, I have Discord chat msges about considering of enrolling Amagi, Marina Unasy

Bueno aires pk players joined bos long ago so it won't feel any curious.

Pff. Talon without swarm is shit.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 08:36 by Gay »

Surgeon

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 14:44 »

They became part of Brotherhood long ago.I will repeat once again-NCR declared war to Brotherhood and we have war untill some constructive dialogue will be made.
 So,cant understand your message about dead sneaker.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 14:47 by Surgeon »

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 16:00 »
Who gives a shit about peace and freedom anyway XD
Until there's a greater enemy, I actually find the idea of an NCR-BoS conflict pretty interesting and viable too.
Has potential, so work with it and don't turn it into a petty forum cancer fest now, guys and keep it RP, both factions did so good in the last weeks! :]

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 22:18 »
I find this conflict very fertile in matter of rp, just hope it will not become a real life issue, guys keep up good work - both Surgeon and Blobfish :D

Rhex

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 04:33 »
Very nice, im glad there is conflict
Conflict yeess
http://imgur.com/xC4YbvV - my Holy Icon.

Sig

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 16:23 »
Facts are facts, as you see, all players has their faction signs not BOS, so that night they were not officially enrolled or  allied PK + BOS + Wootangs

http://imgur.com/a/i8ian

FasoL

• Franz
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 17:18 »
The game is almost dead ..and you still argue about some bullshit,

:D applause :D

Gay

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 17:32 »
Facts are facts, as you see, all players has their faction signs not BOS, so that night they were not officially enrolled or  allied PK + BOS + Wootangs

So you feel butthurt and crying now?

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2017, 17:35 »

You were killing BoS members before, now you enter glow as sneaker and are supprised that you got buttslapped by BoS and some guys that we met? Please... You are allied with most pking faction on server.