Author Topic: Brotherhood Embassy : Official ally with "Desert Wanderers" and "MUKHOSRANSK"  (Read 5043 times)

Surgeon

Proposal:
In order to fulfill our orders: the preservation of prewar technology and artifacts, Squad Alpha asks for allowance from council to form an agreement with MUKHOSRANKS and Desert wanderers.

Description of the case:
During our departure two months ago we though we were ready to face everything from armies of supermutants and corrupted gangs of raiders to fearsome monsters. But we faced something more complicated, the politics of corrupted world. Initially we decided to form some sort of alliance with an organization that looked like one of the few which followed the law and order, New California Republic.
 This agreement turned to be a mistake but showed us different face of westland which we were ruling in the past. Current world is focused on numbers which greatly surprise us. We still remember horror of fallens brothers, also in order to succesful preservation of prewar tech we decided to ask for allowance to form aliance.

Substantiation:
Our squad can't oparate in current westlands, for face threat of this caliber we would have to engage force of whole brotherhood. Enemy would be wiped in dust without a doubt. But last think that those westlands need, also what we as brotherhood, is great war with grevious casualities. That is why we have decided to make aliance with following organisations
The first faction, uncorrupted forces from the east, Desert wanderers, ex-inhabitants of the vault 101.
The second faction we decided to join forces with are the MUKHOSRANSK, an anarchistic organistaion. They are strong and due to the fact that we both have a common enemy, cooperation with them turned to be Fruitful. Their ideology will be very helpful in destroying organisations of pseudo orders and mendacity. Because it would be easier to wipe out those malefactors and start once again, rebulding westlands

Decision of officers:
APPROVED
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 13:52 by Surgeon »

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
And so it begins.

Major Payne

• Ultralisk
    • View Profile
Alliance confirmed.

Raidon

• View Profile
The first faction, uncorrupted forces from the east, Desert wanderers, ex-inhabitants of the vault 101.

I got bad news for you ...
This just happened mere minutes ago.

Not to mention certain BoS members sniping on Fonline2 streams lately.
This is it guys, BoS is officially the new cancer.

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
I see one wutang i shoot, i see 30 of them i push nope button. Second thing if you leave our enemy faction and think that we don't know you, you gonna have surprise mister clear.

Gladwin

Raidon, why this are bad news for us? You just gave us screen during fight, also mind that, If BoS member (i see it is not) would encounter you in similar situation he don't have to wait until you start atacking him. If you will chase at him or you will be any threat to his life, he is allowed to shot.

,,certain BoS members,, i m bored of those members, i have got only twice evidences (from NCR) enought to judge someone from us. And i did it.

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
Community: When is the wipe?

Wesan: Not anytime soon

Vilgefortz

• View Profile
You did? I allways wish my best to enemy if they outnumber me. Or kill in elevator and outnumber me. Btw do you really have to use this plugin for disabled?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 17:35 by Vilgefortz »

Raidon

• View Profile
Raidon, why this are bad news for us?
Hmm

Bos rules should apply for DW, alliances come with responsibility, eh?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 17:28 by Raidon »

Vilgefortz

• View Profile
Are DW BoS? Are Talons NCR? am I Gladwin? No, alliances can even have different enemy but this usually leads to war sooner or later.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 17:31 by Vilgefortz »

Gladwin

,,Do not shoot anyone, unless they are a threat to our operations,,
,, If BoS member (i see it is not) would encounter you in similar situation he don't have to wait until you start atacking him. If you will chase at him or you will be any threat to his life, he is allowed to shot.,,
https://imgflip.com/i/1p7cxu

Vulture is not BoS member.
I didn't expected to quote myself. Also, we are BoS and this is OUR Codex. I asked them about few things during our cooperation ( like not killing NPC by muhos during TC ) but generaly WE are obligated to follow codex, not them. If our cooperation will not work well, we will think later about it. But right now they are our allies

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 17:39 by Gladwin »

Raidon

• View Profile
This was merely an attempt to remind you that the Brotherhood does not associate with criminals, bear in mind; Dev's love roleplay that sticks to the lore.

Gladwin

Who are those ,,criminals,,?  Look, If killing somebody in TB is reason to judge someone as criminal then only Wutangs and BBS aren't criminals. Because they don't care about it (atleast i didn't saw them).
I know about reputation of both of those fractions (DW and MUHOS). And trully, i was playing with them, made some actions, and from inside doesn't seem bad. ( there were some flaws of course ). If some fraction will stricte roleplay as criminals we will not ally with them. But in fractions lore, there isn't much of it ( i m not saying about history of fractions). I asked DW about their lore and acording to this they aren't criminals. About muhos, i wasn't one who talked with them.

And 1 think on the top of it. Mind that i m person who basicly don't care about politics, if i see someone who is just bad, i will not associate with him. If he isn't i will not have problems with it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 18:36 by Gladwin »

BB.

• View Profile
uncorrupted forces from the east, Desert wanderers
XD

I asked DW about their lore and acording to this
What "lore"? Who are you trying to fool? DW have no lore. They're just another PK gang, killing people in the westland in the most lame way (by swarming) for loot and their own satisfaction. Not mentioning NCR town raids and stuff they liked doing when I was a part of this pitiful gang. The way they play is strictly what is called "criminal" in this game.

Szelus

• View Profile
So what is your lore? Eeeeee we are survivors from vault, wchich one? Eeeeee this one from fallout 3