Author Topic: Brotherhood Embassy : Official ally with "Desert Wanderers" and "MUKHOSRANSK"  (Read 5041 times)

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
Look man, I'm not trying to blame you for what they became, but you have to admit I warned you on the start. It's not about the decisions they made, I knew from the start these kids were not proper people to be responsible for such a hard project. Just be careful who you give 'privileges and free hand' to next time. Cheers.

I shared the same uncertainty. But if factions would be still shut then people would bitch about them being shut forever. Took a jump. Now we remember why they weren't open in the first place.

Honestly, my opinion is very torn. At one hand BoS has good guys (Vilgefortz, Gladwin. Godric. They are really reasonable but pushing them between the wall and the rest of community leaves not much space to wiggle out.)  and creates roleplay. On the other, it recruits idiots and pure meat that nobody else took just to get some numbers up. Their goal is proper, just the approach goes off the rail.

The fair point was made. If Brotherhood wouldn't step into nonsense war track and create an alliance with questionable - compared to their own goals - faction, then we would be patting their shoulders and enjoying the ride.

Noisy

• Contributor
  • Dreams dont work, unless you do
    • View Profile
its not a bad thing that you gave them a chance, no matter how it looks right now.. it all started well. there was good reason the vote was positive.
and i still think that this thing is salvageable. young men just need to hold their breath for a bit and process the feedback.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 19:23 by Noisy »
^_^ http://46.101.233.161/timers/display

There are no unsolvable problems.

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm

gRaMatika

• Buenos Aires PK
    • View Profile
its not a bad thing that you gave them a chance, no matter how it looks right now.. it all started well. there was good reason the vote was positive.
and i still think that this thing is salvageable. young men just need to hold their breath for a bit and process the feedback.

Totally agree with noisy, i know from inside they are trying their best