Author Topic: Brotherhood Search Expedition  (Read 826 times)

Surgeon

Brotherhood Search Expedition
« on: May 24, 2017, 19:37 »
The air cooling system was working on full power,but still,it was very hot in the room.Group of four people was seating at table ,one of them stand near terminal carefully typing something.

So...eeh...Godric,why you called us here?

-I found something,which is...as I think very important for us to find...special technology,which I guess...is very dangerouse one,and I think we need to make expedition group to find it,brother Leo...
-And what is it,brother Godric?
-Holy hand granade.

For minute Leo looked at Godric with such a glance as if Godric suddenly turned into phantastic creature and promised to to fulfill 3 wishes.

-Wh...?Haha,do you realy think that I will send people on it?Its useless and...what?No!No!No!So,what I want to say is...

...the fact that we decided to make an expedition group to find a holy hand granade.

He carefully looked at brothers standing near him with a bit surprised faces but ready for completing the mission

-This is very important expedition.Good luck brothers,always stay in contact with HQ.Hail!

-HAIL!!!

[FILE : 348793864]

So...eh,three two one...I guess this think is working.My name is Komandos,rank-Knight.By the order of HQ I will make an audiofiles in my pip boy about every day of this search operation.Holy Hand Granade...Well,it realy seems funny,but HQ need this thing and who am I to argue with HQ?We are now getting ready for soon departure,our first point is San Francisco where we will get some special equipment in our outpost ...Hm...Thats all for now I guess.Knight Komandos - end of recording.

[END]

(This is a little experiment we decided to make.During this experiment we will post about everything and everyone we saw.The main aim of experiment-create a story in which everyone can be mentioned).

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 19:39 by Surgeon »

Surgeon

Re: Brotherhood Search Expedition
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 17:40 »
[FILE: 348793865]

First day of our expedition...we made a little circle around Shady Sands to collect info from hidden data servers in that area and drove straight to San Francisco...though our car broke down not far from Shady Sands,and while Vilge tried to fix it,I was sitting in car trying to contact our nearest outpost...After several attempts I finally did it and soon several knights from Shady Sands outpost came to help us.Though...we were sure that NCR patrol can see us and we were ready for possible fight,but the only people who showed up were these...these guys from Tribe,as I heard,they are very friendly,and they helped us a little,I think after this expedition I will surely buy some beer for them,haha.

Spoiler

What else?Well,we are on our way to San Francisco,where we will also get normal car...not this damn buggy.Its realy hot in it and I can only wonder if this car was created for ...Anyway...Our jorney continues,who knows what will be tommorow,right?Knight Komandos-end of recoding.

[END]
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 17:44 by Surgeon »

Surgeon

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 15:18 »
[FILE : 348793866]

After a day of jorney to San Francisco we finally reached it.Its very big city,and it looks very clean.But still...I dont think I like it.By local laws,guards protect only citizens of this town...So if some crazy raider will cut you in pieces in front of the whole crowd,noone will save you...There is still some kind of fight for the place of ruler of this city.And as I know,Brotherhood is looking forward to capture the town as well.Thats why HQ made military garrison out of Brotherhood outpost here.
 I remember when we were coming closer to city,we were driving through ruins of great city...never thought that before war so many people can live in one place.
 At outpost we got good equipment and hummer.

Spoiler

Scribes were very kind people,and we had wonderful conversation.So,we spent wonderful time there.

Spoiler

Getting ready to continue our jorney...who knows what awaits us...hope loads of beer and girls,haha.Knight Komandos-end of recording.

Surgeon

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 11:27 »
[FILE : 348793867]

Our jorney was interrupted by urgent order from HQ...seems like another group found Clifton Holotape...a holodisc which can open armory of Sierra Military Base.When our group came,brothers were already trying to open the door.
 I can say for sure that I had never seen such big amount of robots.Our brothers from midwest tell us about huge armies of robots versus which they used to fight...But what we saw...[Information missed] ...same as I said.

Good news,we found realy big amount of pre war weapons,parts and even T-51b.Good to know that all these tech will not get to raiders or these Talons or NCR.

Our way continues through wasteland and dangers...Can only guess what will be tommorow...