Author Topic: Mutant Traits  (Read 2331 times)

blink

• View Profile
Mutant Traits
« on: June 19, 2017, 15:08 »
Mutant its no Trait - like playing human is no Trait,  U should have  one more Trait to use when u want to play mutant and take mutant trait.  nothing else.
DESERT WANDERERS

Lucek666

• View Profile
Re: Mutant Traits
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 15:31 »

Michal_CZ

• Majkl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 15:59 »
it is good trait, you gain with this trait +100hp +resist, +outdoorsman + skin and -move speed etc..

CrimsonDemon

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 18:06 »
For tb players it's not bad play mutant, but in real time only normal characters because speed is main factor in this game.

blink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 23:05 »
i dont say its bad, but u cant take 2 traits.. like bruiser and bonehead for RL and u lose 2 special points because of that- and RL build can be use in rt mutant, or spamer with bonehead,,,,  Low speed make mutant almost non playable in rt,,, unable to take 2 traits make it even worst.  :P
DESERT WANDERERS

Gay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 14:54 »
gives 5 anti criticals chance

blink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 15:49 »
ca 2 give it too,,, but mutants can not wear it...  so it no advantage vs human
DESERT WANDERERS

Boon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 16:09 »
Mutants have natural resistances so that they have similar protection in Metal Armor Mk II as a human does in Combat Armor Mk II.

Spoiler
Wouldn't it be great if muties needed 2 AP to move per hex in TB?
Wasteland is still harsh.
Plasma Rifle is overpowered.
H&K CAWS is overpowered.

blink

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 16:31 »
Mutants have natural resistances so that they have similar protection in Metal Armor Mk II as a human does in Combat Armor Mk II.

Spoiler
Wouldn't it be great if muties needed 2 AP to move per hex in TB?

yes but still they can`t wear ca mk2, so it just prove that human and mutant have simular protection.  so now we have lack of speed, lack of weapon use and only 1 trait to take- for 100hp, wow, awsome deal.  ::)

i agree  2ap per move in tb for muties,  will make tb closer to rt- and than it would be seen how mutant are unbalanced, its hard to play mutant rt, but i love it:), there are some easy change that should be done,,, not big game mechanics things,,, but small ones, like another trait when u take mutant trait.
DESERT WANDERERS

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 16:33 »
Fuck it give us fire geckos and deatchclaws and robots and ants and rats and mantis and abominations and brahmins and floiaters and centaurs to play kurwa blyad cyka elo pro 3 2 0.

and dogs

blink

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 17:35 »
Fuck it give us fire geckos and deatchclaws and robots and ants and rats and mantis and abominations and brahmins and floiaters and centaurs to play kurwa blyad cyka elo pro 3 2 0.

and dogs

yes but post its not about what race u want to play, but how to play available races.  U Sraka should understand it most beacuse its about making more different builds. like urs hubo gore eating burster or creazy electric prostae examinator.

I dont understand this. Someone make mutants available. Works hard on mechanic, and grapihics, made some trait,,, and what? his work is useless? no one want to play pvp with it, just some forsaken tb shit... and if some one try to play,,, everyone say - fuck it,,, its no playable... we will not wait for u,,,and they are most true... yet sill most people dont want to change it. so who? and why? made mutants available?  and why he fuck up job and leave his work unplayable in pvp rt? and why it is so wrong to try to fix this just a bit?
DESERT WANDERERS

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 18:39 »
Adding possibility to take second trait would be nice and proper change, but still even with such improvement mutants will stay as fun for few ppl because speed is main problem, so not expect that these who say you "fuck it,,, its no playable... we will not wait for u" will change mind.
Already you can make as mutant tons of proper pvp builds similiar to these human builds, but no one care because mobility is more valuable than higher hp or natural resistance.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 18:47 by Lucek666 »

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 19:10 »
yes yes +1  ;D

Wichura

• Contributor
  • High-Tech Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 19:58 »
Touch Mutant trait in any way and I'll multirape you in every hole you are equipped with.
Nie biegaj za stadem.
Budem rádi za každého človíčka
I'm sure in about 5 years we will have some decent loner playability.

jammaplaya

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 14:26 »
I guess the opposite of this suggestion would be to make mutants walk full speed like humans, even if it looks silly, and then they burn 1 trait for the extra 100hp and can't use all weapons.

They could even drop the HP bonus to +60 or +80, even +50. It just would be more fun.

It's the only viable fix for mutant IMO. Would OP be happy with that? Or is the trait better? I am curious which fix would be easier for the developers, if anyone is able to enlighten me.