Author Topic: A new oportunity.  (Read 972 times)

LagMaster

• May The Lag be with you!!!
    • View Profile
A new oportunity.
« on: July 08, 2017, 00:56 »
      Shady Sands was never a quiet place, however when LagMaster reached the usually crowded outskirts, only the silence of the midday was waiting. The air was still but the guards where present, and frosty.
      LagMaster went immediately in the welcome office of the town, A middle aged, but beautiful women, probably the mother of two, raised her sight to the new comer and asked:
      -Greetings, sir, how can I be of assistance?
      -Got any work for a man of God?
      -Depends, what Lord do you serve?
      -The Lag, for I am The one and only, True and real, LagMaster, The monk of The Lag.
      As the lady was about to add, someone entered the door.
Remember skycast and Rascal, abusing power never ends well.

Surgeon

Re: A new oportunity.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 22:12 »
 He watched him all way to NCR office.He came closer to door being in sand robe and listened.Man was asking about work...no wonders,everyone need caps nowadays.But why he asked that poor lady?What job can he find here?Wash dishes?
 Surgeon opened door and came inside office,he understood that he must be quick until guards will understand that he is not simple wastelander.

-"Hello LagMaster"- said Surgeon and came to him -"We have been already talking before,and as I see you are on search of job".-he smiled to young lady who seems to be not ready for such.Her daily routine was to sign documents and make coffee for some NCR general,but surely not such show.

He gently dragged LegMaster on street and said.

-"Brotherhood may have some job for you with good payments. I hope you are good in..." -he looked around.

-"Look"-said Surgeon,-"I am not secure here,so can't talk for long.I will mark one place in your pip boy,there we can talk."-he marked place in LagMaster pipboy and went away.That place was-Lost Hills.

LagMaster

• May The Lag be with you!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 00:31 »
As night time approached, LagMaster, trusting The Lag, went to the Lost Hills bunker.
Continuation
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 00:34 by LagMaster »
Remember skycast and Rascal, abusing power never ends well.

K0FM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 01:07 »
Officer Richard Harrison drew the short straw on today's assignment list and had to patrol Shady Sands.  He let out a deep sigh and began his shift in the town bazaar.  The same shopkeepers, the same wares.  But there is peace; he could be thankful for that.  He stopped by Little Caprice's shop, and mentioned to the thief in merchant's clothing, "Still trying to sell that modded Avenger, I see.", when he noticed a skulking figure in a sand robe entering the nearby office.  Harrison looked the other way to try to not draw attention as he drew closer to the door opening.  He saw the hooded figure, with "Alpha Squad" in bold letters on the fabric of his back, approaching another man who he couldn't make out.  Harrison looked around outside; how to enter without drawing attention to himself? 

"Pssst, Little Caprice!  Come here a sec."  Little Caprice approached with a frown, "yeah yeah I know my shit is overpriced but no need to keep---" when Harrison cut him off mid-sentence, "No no, I want to buy.  Lets talk about it inside".  Harrison entered with his arm around Little Caprice and made small talk speaking gibberish by the doorway, as he was focused on the conversation going on inside between the hooded figure and the man.

"Brotherhood may have some job for you with good payments. I hope you are good in..."  The sand robed man looked around, and saw the two men by the doorway.  "Look, I am not secure here, so can't talk for long. I will mark one place in your pip boy, there we can talk."  The sand robed figure forcibly grabbed the man's arm and began to appear as if he were typing on it.....yet the man's forearm was bare.  He then darted past Harrison and exited into the bazaar, lost in the crowd...well, with the exception of those giant words on his back.  Harrison distanced himself from Caprice and began to follow.

"Hey, what about that Avenger?  You buying it or what?"  Harrison turned back, and padded his thighs with his hands. "Sorry, Bank Event was light this week. Wouldn't hurt for you guys to make a sale once and awhile, we get paid from that, you know."

"Richard, you motherfuck---", was all Harrison could hear Little Caprice yell out as he waded his way through the crowd into the bazaar.
Team is Open for Rambos - 2-30 slots available /PM