Author Topic: Dem lost Bros  (Read 1495 times)

PK

• View Profile
Dem lost Bros
« on: July 09, 2017, 19:00 »
Yo what's up.
I hear ya folks were looking for those big fellas in shiny tins.
I gotta tell ya, even being high as fuck it ain't no easy to not notice your lads.
Fellas came in and started boot and rally right away, kinda royal part, hehe.
One of em lost his shiny armor to the bet at some point, eh.

One of em even asked me where can they get big pile of colors, so I sent em to Jimmy Jet, mah man who got the best stuff in Reno.

There was some chick tho, very serious looking one. The bitch was shouting some shit about honor and duty I think,
but got stabbed by one of the Salvatore guys, hehe. Those fellas dragged her out the city, dunno what they did after,
but I heard from one of the Metzger's guys they sold her. Aye, kinda nasty even by Sin city standards.

One of those fellas is still here by the way, laying in own pee after getting stuff from Jimmy.
They ain't no that tuff after all, those Brotherhood chaps, huh.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 19:10 by PK »
The person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Surgeon

Re: Dem lost Bros
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 20:26 »
Dear Talon Company mercenary raiders,

I think next time you should react more...calmly on the fact that you are loosing big amount of your soldiers trying to kill at least one Brotherhood paladin.In your story you forgot about many Brotherhood laws:

1)Every BoS member has emblem
2)Scribes wear only grey robes

And so on.

As for Brotherhood reaction.

HQ: "We will not pay you for killing your mates PK.Though you have done your job good at season hunt."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 20:29 by Surgeon »

PK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 12:03 »
Dear Gayhood of metal dildoes, if you want to say smth to talons, please do so in their threads.

Yeah every Gayhood member has a rubber strapoon i am aware of it, not sure where you get enough oil and Vaseline for your parties tho.

Now as it concerns your debt , yeah whatever, be proudly in debt to me i dont mind.

Surgeon

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 13:01 »
Dear Gayhood of metal dildoes, if you want to say smth to talons, please do so in their threads.

Yeah every Gayhood member has a rubber strapoon i am aware of it, not sure where you get enough oil and Vaseline for your parties tho.

Now as it concerns your debt , yeah whatever, be proudly in debt to me i dont mind.

Sir,from all our respect,we kindly ask you and all your fellow raiders to take part in psychological medical checking.You can always contact our medics for it.

Its very important for you,as long time being a raider and running around the wasteland in hot weather,living in dirt can lead to awful psychological and physical illnesses including:

1)Autism

2)Amnesia

3)Uncontrollable hate

4)Loosing the ability to think constructively

5)Degradation of thinking abilities

Brotherhood HQ
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 13:04 by Surgeon »

PK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 14:44 »
Hey pal! Calm the hell down! Yar accusing others for yor incompetence! Yor not able to handle simple scouting mission, and yor ranks are bigger wreck then bunch of drunken raiders whos trying to repair stuck buggy! Ha! I know to trust my own eyes, dont need that some incompetent fool who needs help offering me advice! My God, Im long enough here to have my own opinion. Your own knights are selling precious gear, their own members, paladin soldiers, just to get some caps so they can get the hell out of your dictatorship. Ive seen it many times boy, I know what Im saying. Yor squad was guided by false pretenses and they saw it, this is their run away. By mind, by heart by soul and by flesh! If you care bout your own guys you would already pick them up somehow they are becoming disgrace even for New Reno reputation, your whole bunch must be disgrace to their predecessors! If you have brain problems with comprehending this for any reasons try to use advice that you gave me on yourself pal!

Surgeon

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 15:52 »
 Our medical committee carefully looked through your case and made conclusion.

Due to uncontrollable drinking of booze,using jet in very big amounts,overheating and lack of intellectual abilities we can say for sure that you might get very rare illness.You imagined yourself you own world which is quite different from reality.This and strange obsession to Brotherhood are enough to say that you might got very rare and unique form of autism,which will only go on progressing.

We kindly recommend you immediately report about it to the local medical center,in your case - waiting is the worst option.

Brotherhood HQ

PK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 16:13 »
 boi, your bois still rusting in reno. except that paladin gal, shes slave prostitute by now, seems like someone finally taking care of her. Instead of helping the poor bitch out, you pretend that she never existed and abandon your kind.... well.. I will gladly enjoy being a raider then, knowing that theres a lot more dignity amongst them. Your imaginary Hood HQ are imaginary indeed. Leaving your hood bros like that saying everything about your kind. Pathetic!
And dont be shy, its 21st century there is no need to hide anymore, unless you live in Russia....then yah its a problem, having a debt wont let you leave the country and there is no gayz officialy. Oh farts just to think about it should hurt your anus. Chears mate

PS. Oh and i wonder how many doctors there are among you young gay lads, that you can copy paste the names of diseases so well?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 16:21 by PK »