Author Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 47)  (Read 2747 times)

DonnieDarko

• Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
The Daily Khan (Issue 47)
« on: September 05, 2017, 08:46 »

"1 word, big mistace" -Vick Rockstar

gRaMatika

• Buenos Aires PK
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 47)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 22:37 »

Hahaha this is the biggest shit i ever read, congrats

Surgeon

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 23:11 »

[RP] Where these raiders found printer house and who learned them how to use printing mashine for wasting papper on such bullshit?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 23:13 by Surgeon »

Burrito Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 23:49 »
Lol, NPCs are crying already

Good job Donnie!

Warpig

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 10:28 »
Now listen you lil shit liar. You're just another cancer scum spamming forum with bullshit and strong words, but in game you're nothing and you did nothing except scams and other lowest shit. Right now you're buttlicking BBS to take u with them, because otherwise you get killed on every corner. Biggest success of your pathetic faction was killing and looting that guy who was trading with you. So next time make Khan bullshit news after KHANS will manage to do something.

Fantastic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 17:48 »
Hahahah! The triggering is real.

Great job, Donnie.

gRaMatika

• Buenos Aires PK
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 19:13 »
Come on guys, you are sucking strongest faction dick in fonline2 like real pros, i think bbs can give you a medal for that, khans be proud niggas!ยก

FriendlyFire

• i'm an idiot. spics should die though.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 22:03 »
I like to touch my penis while everyone is crying, Then I put my finger tip on my dick tip, touch it a bit.
Then I slowly jerk off, not too much but not too little.
I slowly reach climax, but before I ejaculate, I stop.
Then I repeat jerking off until I'm close to ejaculating, I then stop and put my finger tip in my urethra and ejaculate.
I impregnated my finger tip.

Surgeon

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 22:27 »
Hahahah! The triggering is real.

Great job, Donnie.

Triggered?Common guys,I am pretty sure that you make this stupid issue only because you got butthurt on fact that everyone is kicking you and even your allies laught at you.

People here just want to point at fact that the thing wich you are making is nothing much but cancer.Thats it,dont be dumbs.

DonnieDarko

• Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 23:54 »
Now listen you lil shit liar. You're just another cancer scum spamming forum with bullshit and strong words, but in game you're nothing and you did nothing except scams and other lowest shit. Right now you're buttlicking BBS to take u with them, because otherwise you get killed on every corner. Biggest success of your pathetic faction was killing and looting that guy who was trading with you. So next time make Khan bullshit news after KHANS will manage to do something.

4 Khans 4 BBs and not all NCR bodies were included in this screenshot.

>Inb4 "omg that doesnt count because" *Enter excuse here*
By the way and to clarify some information, many of our own members have BBS tags just for Town Control during day actions. Like "Firefly" for example.

But yeah, that free 50k 5mm was really nice. What a gift!

"1 word, big mistace" -Vick Rockstar

Big Papu

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 19:00 »
so many pissy BOS & NCR npcs. we are still a new faction and check the rating xD got implanted chars and alts while you scrubs cant even complete a mari run LOL. a lot of fights with ncr are with few bbs, we only recently started taking more screens because you noobs like to spam post the little victories you have on discord. WASTELAND IS HARSH BOYS SEE IF YOU CAN KEEP UP  8) (also many of our core players are busy on reloaded, dont ask me why. only around 5 active khans atm.) My advice, get better or make more allies. Even tho Talons, mc, ncr, jt scouts, and whoever else the fuck u guys bring to ur swarms. BOS is bringing noob paladin swarms and muhos to half your fights. you guys are getting XTRA salty to a faction of 5-6 active players. I MISS GUNNERS/NAVY SEALS. ONLY COMPETITION AND BARELY SWARM BC ORGANIZED PLAYERS
"All the PVP apes will be back eventually" -Corrosive 2017

Big Papu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 19:40 »

Surgeon

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2017, 19:40 »
so many pissy BOS & NCR npcs.

Arent Khans npc too?Everyone love to farm them you know..

a lot of fights with ncr are with few bbs, we only recently started taking more screens because you noobs like to spam post the little victories you have on discord.

This screen is pretty old.Anything from fresh chronicles?

(also many of our core players are busy on reloaded, dont ask me why. only around 5 active khans atm.)

Noone cares really.

My advice, get better or make more allies.

Said BBS butlickers(exuse me for harsh language).

Even tho Talons, mc, ncr, jt scouts, and whoever else the fuck u guys bring to ur swarms.

...bbs,ambouy dukes,zergs,hello kitty,khans and whoever else.

BOS is bringing noob paladin swarms and muhos to half your fights.

Muhos are several guys only...seems already swarm to you.

you guys are getting XTRA salty to a faction of 5-6 active players.

Noone cares.

I MISS GUNNERS/NAVY SEALS. ONLY COMPETITION AND BARELY SWARM BC ORGANIZED PLAYERS

Apple falls not far from apple tree. ;)

Big Papu

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2017, 19:44 »
we get farmed eh? weird cuz u guys rarely bring t4 and only have like 1 apa. you need to get farming my dudes. rogues and muties are great for noob npcs i hear. hello kitty is 4 ppl, zergs arent our ally and u just mad we win more fights then you period :D 4 months on this server so i understand where your salt is coming from buddy. but if u need a shoulder to cry on, im here for ya  ;)

Big Papu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2017, 19:46 »
and watch the video from yesterdays actions ahahahha i went afk during these few hours but like i said check the faction rating u idiot noobs and we enemy almost everybody on server.