Author Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 47)  (Read 2742 times)

Surgeon

Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 47)
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 19:56 »
we get farmed eh? weird cuz u guys rarely bring t4 and only have like 1 apa. you need to get farming my dudes. rogues and muties are great for noob npcs i hear. hello kitty is 4 ppl, zergs arent our ally and u just mad we win more fights then you period :D 4 months on this server so i understand where your salt is coming from buddy. but if u need a shoulder to cry on, im here for ya  ;)

Simple farming of Khans...

Thanks Senior Scribe Veinn for video.

Eh poor khans...never saw you in t4 btw

DonnieDarko

• Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 20:07 »
> Says "that screen is so long ago"
*posts PvP video from last night*
> Responds with old PvP video

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Not too smart eh?

"1 word, big mistace" -Vick Rockstar

Surgeon

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 20:14 »
> Says "that screen is so long ago"
*posts PvP video from last night*
> Responds with old PvP video

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Not too smart eh?

Video is not old and I posted it about "No t4 runs" fact,if you want fresh vids check our video archive.

Gay

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 00:42 »
Not too smart eh?
At least we won't sell Necro keycard for 17.5k

Szelus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2017, 19:10 »
and watch the video from yesterdays actions ahahahha i went afk during these few hours but like i said check the faction rating u idiot noobs and we enemy almost everybody on server.

Here, some semicolons, use them ,,,,,,,,,,,
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 19:12 by Szelus »

Big Papu

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2017, 21:27 »
nice 1 apa lol we already have pa and 1 apa we will wait till we have more weaponry. u guys are super salty its hilarious didnt 3 bbs ruin ur last mari run? maybe thats why ur still doing 't4 actions' in only 1 apa. poor noobs. we only been here how long and we almost all implanted and have pas. NOOOOOOBS. try to t4 rush us again. i dare u
"All the PVP apes will be back eventually" -Corrosive 2017

Big Papu

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2017, 21:29 »
we'll take those just like we took gunners so im serious. bring them again.  ::) we almost accomplish as much as ur shitty faction in 4 months.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 21:32 by Big Papu »

Pyra

• TNE
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2017, 21:33 »
Have support from faction longest on this server, insult faction which is 5months (btw we have already more of it, much more than you poor raiders :3 ) ^^
Who told you that legend about 3 brave bbs? and didnt tell about Starcraft players with them... shame (anal union)...

Nie wale konia, jestem romantykiem.

Big Papu

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2017, 21:34 »
and watch the video from yesterdays actions ahahahha i went afk during these few hours but like i said check the faction rating u idiot noobs and we enemy almost everybody on server.

Here, some semicolons, use them ,,,,,,,,,,,

why is ur broken english faction correcting my english? one word, big mistace

Big Papu

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2017, 21:35 »
Have support from faction longest on this server, insult faction which is 5months (btw we have already more of it, much more than you poor raiders :3 ) ^^
Who told you that legend about 3 brave bbs? and didnt tell about Starcraft players with them... shame (anal union)...

some of ur players beg us to help them with mari run, you just mad nobody wants to play with you cringey roleplayers. we play with the best, thats how it is on every server we play on. DEAL WITH IT  8) you guys have support from paladins, im jealous tbh
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 21:37 by Big Papu »

DonnieDarko

• Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2017, 21:40 »
Poor BoS. They will never learn.

"1 word, big mistace" -Vick Rockstar

Big Papu

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2017, 21:42 »
to end this, The Khans have been a faction for 13 years strong, starting in fallout tactics. we have a history in a few months, your pathetic rp faction will be history. If our full numbers weren't busy on another server we would do more Khan only actions, but like i said. we are no more then 5 active members right now. i admire you guys for your persistence in every day actions, please do more. its what keeps us interested in the server  ;)

Pyra

• TNE
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2017, 21:57 »
About that mariposa, i didnt ask for help. I told that few alive bbs that we could finish it together but they runned, stupid Wojciech ^^
You play with the best? You mean Zergs? Ye they are best in jumping between factions xD
Nie wale konia, jestem romantykiem.

Surgeon

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2017, 21:57 »

some of ur players beg us to help them with mari run, you just mad nobody wants to play with you cringey roleplayers. we play with the best, thats how it is on every server we play on. DEAL WITH IT  8) you guys have support from paladins, im jealous tbh

I will just correct few things according on facts.I know it will bring another explosion of your forum autism or whatever you guys infected with,but still...

Well,we never asked any of your party for any help.Though I remember how Zergs,with whome you are making allies vs us every time,were coming in our ts asking us to help or assist them untill we just baned them for 3 ages.So,I dont really know what is going on in your team where everyone looks like whore and I dont even want to know.

Your behavior is brilliantly idiotic,use more caps,it will help you.Noone cares about how long have you been playing or how many of apa you have,we never saw you in t4 so your exuses are just empty words.

Anyway,will see you in Wasteland. :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 21:59 by Surgeon »

The Clowns

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2017, 23:51 »
Issues of a daily clown, episode 47.