Author Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 47)  (Read 2587 times)

Big Papu

• View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 47)
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2017, 01:20 »
we used zergs for one action, just to ruin your bomb lel. you guys blow zergs are better imo. at least we finish bombs && our teamspeak isnt full of cringeball roleplayers. come bring ur t4 to next fights, youll need it fags
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 01:22 by Big Papu »
"All the PVP apes will be back eventually" -Corrosive 2017

Big Papu

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2017, 01:24 »
Have support from faction longest on this server, insult faction which is 5months (btw we have already more of it, much more than you poor raiders :3 ) ^^
Who told you that legend about 3 brave bbs? and didnt tell about Starcraft players with them... shame (anal union)...

some of ur players beg us to help them with mari run, you just mad nobody wants to play with you cringey roleplayers. we play with the best, thats how it is on every server we play on. DEAL WITH IT  8) you guys have support from paladins, im jealous tbh

I will just correct few things according on facts.I know it will bring another explosion of your forum autism or whatever you guys infected with,but still...

Well,we never asked any of your party for any help.Though I remember how Zergs,with whome you are making allies vs us every time,were coming in our ts asking us to help or assist them untill we just baned them for 3 ages.So,I dont really know what is going on in your team where everyone looks like whore and I dont even want to know.

Your behavior is brilliantly idiotic,use more caps,it will help you.Noone cares about how long have you been playing or how many of apa you have,we never saw you in t4 so your exuses are just empty words.

Anyway,will see you in Wasteland. :)
you use paladins for ur actions lol gg, btw complaining isnt going to make us go any easier on you. we will be victorious through any means necessary, anything we need to do to grief you we will try. you better not do mari bombs in our time zones anymore. i dont see you accumulating anymore t4 if so ^^ fagbois
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 01:29 by Big Papu »

Szelus

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2017, 15:28 »
and watch the video from yesterdays actions ahahahha i went afk during these few hours but like i said check the faction rating u idiot noobs and we enemy almost everybody on server.

Here, some semicolons, use them ,,,,,,,,,,,

why is ur broken english faction correcting my english? one word, big mistace

Speak for yourself to myself. MistaKe. Love forum pvp :)

Big Papu

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2017, 15:48 »
and watch the video from yesterdays actions ahahahha i went afk during these few hours but like i said check the faction rating u idiot noobs and we enemy almost everybody on server.

Here, some semicolons, use them ,,,,,,,,,,,

why is ur broken english faction correcting my english? one word, big mistace

Speak for yourself to myself. MistaKe. Love forum pvp :)
silly idiot Big mistace is legendary quote from Vick Rockstar. its quite a good meme