Author Topic: Zerg  (Read 2013 times)

Severnain

• View Profile
Re: Zerg
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2018, 21:11 »
well , zergs fought hard for their dominance and were great opponents to fight against, it is unfair to an entire team of people who spent hours & hours on this game to treat them like that in my opinion..
Also personally, I am sad to see yama dharma + gunners banned , even though I am all for banning cheaters! those would be some interesting fights for sure :)

Anyway, good luck to all & nice playing with or against everyone in this game. Respect

Poseidon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 21:12 »
You might next time think who are you speaking with on Teamspeak, they might record you again.

Proof please?

gladwin

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2018, 21:14 »
I will recycle some gold from the past

SEGA_RUS

• Arbeit Macht Frei
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2018, 22:14 »
Corrected.

Разумеется это крайне принципиально. Поправил.
Тогда 2 АПАшки.
You can find me only in Unofficial FO 2 Discord

Hellcat

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 18:04 »
The game's dead anyway and it's getting even emptier with some hipocrisy behind the scenes cleansing what's appearntly called "cheating". Continously banning the Gunners and members of Zerg / 1488 coalition is bascially destroying the game and removing comptetion for the beloved pupils of our dear administration.

Marina Usnavy

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 19:40 »
The game's dead anyway and it's getting even emptier with some hipocrisy behind the scenes cleansing what's appearntly called "cheating". Continously banning the Gunners and members of Zerg / 1488 coalition is bascially destroying the game and removing comptetion for the beloved pupils of our dear administration.

Do you have any proof?