Author Topic: Coming back from S1  (Read 487 times)

Mementocity

• Dank stuff.
    • View Profile
Coming back from S1
« on: March 05, 2018, 23:29 »
Everything looks the same, except ncr, but im more worried about what kind of significant changes has been introduced, like some changes on the perks, traits, skills, the overall meta, quests, dungeons, etc.
Hey there.
Spoiler
Eveytime i see SOT PVP vids
Spoiler

SteelReserve

• View Profile
Re: Coming back from S1
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 01:49 »
well now you need blueprints to craft. go to dungeon to find blueprint to craft an item

Zmeja

• View Profile
    • Zmeja
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 02:15 »
well now you need blueprints to craft. go to dungeon to find blueprint to craft an item
You don't need them. You need them if you want to craft items with bonuses. T3 needs Recipes to craft. Which is another thing, uses up after crafting.
You don't know me? Good. You shouldn't.

SPECIAL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 18:07 »
Dont worry, nothing changed. Lol.
Use wiki and calculator. Important quests - only 2 - repair quest in Junktown and +3 crit/+10hp in glow.
If you need current builds for example, u can check forum or ask me in PM.

Mementocity

• Dank stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 08:29 »
Well, the only thing they changed is that there are no workbenches on the bases anymore, and just happens that I leaved mine in mid of the damn desert, very useful feature, really /s
 Theres no current way to upgrade it and im stuck to traveling to the cities just to craft until lv 12-15 on a new character.
Hey there.
Spoiler
Eveytime i see SOT PVP vids
Spoiler

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 08:49 »
Well, the only thing they changed is that there are no workbenches on the bases anymore, and just happens that I leaved mine in mid of the damn desert, very useful feature, really /s
 Theres no current way to upgrade it and im stuck to traveling to the cities just to craft until lv 12-15 on a new character.
There was never workbenches in bases this server. Also note that crafting in not guarded towns grant you bonus% for getting upgraded items.

Usually it is really safe to craft in northen towns. My crafted got 37kk experience from crafting and have died only once when 10 ppl spawned on me to start towncontrol.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 08:51 by Dequ »

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 10:44 »
Biggest thing in mechanics was CC changes. So keep in mind if you raise sg skill over 110, BG or EW over 100 (someone can correct me there if numbers does not fit) CC speed bonus on your char wont work.

There is no engineering implant anymore so bonuses are working differently. As someone stated earlier, for crafting bonus items up to t2 you need to read proper blueprint (that you need to do only once, you can check what blueprints you have red "f">ugly button "blueprints"), but for t3 there is no blueprints, for each t3 part you want to craft you need recipe.

There are few new quests and achievements.
New dungeons introduced too...
Mariposa inside for bigger team, "private"/instanced dungeons like Toxic Caves and Cathedral. Sierra caves that you can do in tb or rt...
Best is to check season changelog and wiki about those.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 11:26 by Blobfish »