Poll

Remove Brightside?

Yes, and delete Russian section since there will be no moderator left to manage it.
No

Author Topic: Remove Brightside from forum and discord Moderator!  (Read 1788 times)

SEGA_RUS

• Arbeit Macht Frei
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Brightside from forum and discord Moderator!
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2018, 18:16 »
Once again. You are more than free to use another discord that doesn't follow the rules. If you like no moderation and need a new place for that, that's really fine by me. You're free to do whatever you like. But the official discord will continue to follow the Discord's community guidelines, as it's required. Some of you tried to break the rules and got banned in the result, some were banned for arguing with the moderator. And some were possible as you say banned for no good reason. But once again. This cannot be changed if someone won't take over the spot as a person to moderate is REQUIRED. We need a moderator to stick to those rules we set, and that discord has set, we need someone to remove sensitive content that shouldn't be here to begin with. I feel like pointlessly repeating myself right now. Still, no candidates raising a hand though.

https://discordapp.com/guidelines
Forget it. We already done what should be done long ago; unfortunately  ;D
But he will not do anything with a reputation. She had already been soaked by one of the moderators. ;)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 18:18 by SEGA_RUS »
You can find me only in Unofficial FO 2 Discord

Moss

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2018, 20:06 »
Сега сила, Брайтсайд могила!

Vodka

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2018, 20:32 »

11 banned players argue with moderator

Dimone

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2018, 09:43 »
MissPiss
 ;D

You can fight, without ever winning. But never ever win, without a fight.
(с)Rush - Resist
Discord: Dimone#1686

PK

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2018, 19:39 »
Once again. You are more than free to use another discord that doesn't follow the rules. If you like no moderation and need a new place for that, that's really fine by me. You're free to do whatever you like. But the official discord will continue to follow the Discord's community guidelines, as it's required. Some of you tried to break the rules and got banned in the result, some were banned for arguing with the moderator. And some were possible as you say banned for no good reason. But once again. This cannot be changed if someone won't take over the spot as a person to moderate is REQUIRED. We need a moderator to stick to those rules we set, and that discord has set, we need someone to remove sensitive content that shouldn't be here to begin with. I feel like pointlessly repeating myself right now. Still, no candidates raising a hand though.

https://discordapp.com/guidelines
Forget it. We already done what should be done long ago; unfortunately  ;D
But he will not do anything with a reputation. She had already been soaked by one of the moderators. ;)

Sieg heil Auschwitz conference  on discord :D
The person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2018, 12:23 »

If 20 people say that the moderator of shit – can be worth thinking about?

Nah. In my golden times of playing this game I suspect that around 200 people hated me just for making a wiki (ok and for dramas too). If you are being hated by only 20 people in this game you must be a saint.
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.

Moss

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2018, 21:35 »
Yeah, whats happens with Discord?