Author Topic: UV Talk Show - FO Reloaded vs FOnline2  (Read 2074 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
UV Talk Show - FO Reloaded vs FOnline2
« on: May 26, 2018, 02:33 »

English version just ready now. We are already here on FO2 with conditions to fight well. For justice!
Discord link and all here: http://uvfonline.proboards.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I post video on FO Reloaded discord and forum:

I dont even insult him, I insult my self on vid, was just a joke. If he have some issues with FO2 he should change, do something about that instead ban me. WTF?
Whats is wrong with this guys?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 20:50 by Napalm »

Boon

• View Profile
Re: UV Talk Show - FO Reloaded vs FOnline2
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 22:19 »
Wasteland is still harsh.
Plasma Rifle is overpowered.
H&K CAWS is overpowered.

csab3sz

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 11:11 »

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 06:58 »
At least I am producing content. Not repeating content created by others as a response. If you think well about it, who looks autistic here is not me.

gladwin

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 11:21 »

Whats is wrong with this guys?

,,He's a maniac, maniac I sure know,,
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 11:23 by gladwin »

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 17:05 »
This thing about "no loot" actually have good point. People could play more for fun, not only thinking about win at any cost, like waiting 1h on wm to kill 2x guys or t4 abuse. There sounds more like fallout tactics in some point of view. It isnt too bad. I just stop there because ppl leave and all. And when I come here, I just saw a lot of good features, more close to 2238. Here is hard, ok, but xp level and stuffs is a consequence of survive. Bad thing here is pvp dinamic created by some players. Because I remember when a friend name Sneak Plisken come to Reloaded saying that want to join UV. He was complaning about FO2, saying "there is just cry babies, people just want to win, swarm faggots etc". Reloaded was good that times, more balanced, good waves of pvp. If here no drop loot, people could play more, and not be too affraid like chickens on wm. Some guys here just spend more time on wm instead play the game. Its ridiculous, definitly. Funny thing Stray said for me while we had a conversation about Reloaded vs FO2, is that people who complaning about no loot on FO Reloaded are often on simulator. Maybe why?

PS: Punishment comming for those guys who play like faggots. They will be banned from server, for justice! We need to change that shit.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 17:07 by Napalm »

gRaMatika

• Buenos Aires PK
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 18:20 »
I think no loot = no fun, (escribo esta parte en español porque sino no puedo expresarme correctamente) y no se trata del loot en si mismo, sino que, si tenes algo que perder el juego es mas emocionante

gladwin

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 19:09 »
And my post got cut in the half and i am pissed.

You are not making pvp for loot, you are making it for your enemy to lose it and be pissed  off

Fight w/o losing stuff are gay as fuck, there is Nothing behind them exept simplest exchange of bullets. If you have Good stuff you care for it and watch out to doesnt lose it. ,,using t4 is not crime,, . Your death isnt simple losing pixels, it is losing pixels you gather fo months. Your in game life have meaning because you know your death mean losing your tresures.

Camping on wm while you have twice as many players as your enemy while there is no 3rd team is gay as fuck and players like that should be pointed at and publicly ostraced. End of story.

If you want more interaction between players make RP or suggest to devs ideas which could work to make it true. There is no way around. Pvp is toxic will be toxic  and If it stop being toxic it lose it’s meaning, wastland not some gay shit fuck.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 19:23 by gladwin »

gladwin

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 19:35 »
About camping of world map, going in on rambo is Ok. But you have o use your brain in fights. It doesnt have to be chilling  out. If you want to Chillout take some tea or play different mmo. Smarter, stronger, more numerous will win.
But screw those cowards who take the lamiest way of playing, by sending sneakand have  half hour of sneak wars  while both teams are fapping ln wm to the point where They need redrug. Screw cowards which even with number advantages are afraid to go in. This is bullshit. Everything exept that is for me fully acceptable. Gay aliances, t4 swarms, backstabs, ninja looting, cleaners. Part of pvp.

gRaMatika

• Buenos Aires PK
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 20:08 »
About camping of world map, going in on rambo is Ok. But you have o use your brain in fights. It doesnt have to be chilling  out. If you want to Chillout take some tea or play different mmo. Smarter, stronger, more numerous will win.
But screw those cowards who take the lamiest way of playing, by sending sneakand have  half hour of sneak wars  while both teams are fapping ln wm to the point where They need redrug. Screw cowards which even with number advantages are afraid to go in. This is bullshit. Everything exept that is for me fully acceptable. Gay aliances, t4 swarms, backstabs, ninja looting, cleaners. Part of pvp.

+1

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 09:41 »
Reloaded was better at this point. Not balanced at ends of both seasons, but people come, spawn, show their faces. Have another shit issues. But FO2 dinamic in PVP are in different way.

We are here to discuss that things, its our server, we can change it if we want. And we dont need Devs assistence. Faggots must be removed from this server, everyone knows how pussy they are. How they make pvp be annoying thing. We had decent fights against Zergs, Crusaders, even BBS and Khans. Faggots make people feel disgusting about pvp. They definitly, I am not joking, waiting 1h on wm with sneaks inside, then they spawn with 8 guys to kill 2-3 players. When we have bit more, noobs and all, they bring t4. Always some way to make sure they will win. I really dont understand this concept of fun. Everyone here is free, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. Its the magic here too. But at same time, remember, its have a reaction. You can say now I am crying, but I want to see soon your faces. We gonna destroy you all. Doesnt matter how or when. And you know about who I am talking about.

For me, best actions in pvp were the balanced ones, specially the ones when just few guys from my team survive. We had in our memory epic fights. Hard fights, when both teams some how had their chances. This guys will feel our power soon. Stay tuned fuckin wankers.

Its a justice thing now!

csab3sz

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 13:20 »
reloaded was never better than fo2 and reloaded never had balanced pvp. thats mostly due to your team, Napalm. you were the one who usually was camping wm and waiting for the best opportunity to backstab enemies. if that didn't work, you either went RQ because we had "no chance to fight" or started recruiting people to get the advantage over your enemies by numbers. and when enemies were less they brought T4 to compensate the lacking numbers and then you would cry endless about gay T4.

either way, you can go along and cry a few more walls of texts about how unfair this game is but if you actually ever left your bedroom staying outside your house you would notice that a lot of things are unfair in life. as a wise man once said, adapt or die.

gladwin

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 14:39 »
,,using t4 is no crime,,
I didnt played reloaded. But i player with player who does. And i have to admit, They cared less about losing but They were more narrow minded. I think that is fundamental difference.
You don’t care in relo  about dying as much as here, you can take it easy, and go ramgo. Here you can Also but it is more painful to lose.
If we talk about tactic of certain faction, i think it is topic for separator discusion, and definitly not here. If we don’t like certain behavior we should do something with it. We are  smiths  of the server .

druto

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2018, 18:27 »
napalm you waste so much time and care so much about games that are both shitty. also the thing you wrote barely makes sense. why are you so angry? you maybe lose all the time because ur ego is too big to actually be a member of a team. instead u r making 10 billion JOIN UV threads and hope that there will be some noobs joining (veterans clearly wont) and then you can fullfill your fonline faction leading fetish. i suggest delete this game forever unless you want to feed the tumor in your head even more.

regards from traitors

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2018, 20:48 »
As always trying to make I give up from game, pathetic. Because you are affraid of UV strong again. You guys feel envy and manipulate ppl from UV in reloaded in the past, because you saw a good oportunity there, reloaded have good ways to do it. When you guys offer 271 level book for my best guys, buying them like whores giving 12 implants and all. You guys get items there using illegal ways, abuse. Also come and play to lose, to affect ppl moral, and rage quite. I know everything, we get enough proofs about it later. Just trying to steal players from UV on Reloaded to bring them for you falid factions on FO2 because you was looking for easy way to get new ppl. I always play true way, no bullshit, politiques. You guys are both scumbags. Zinthos and Chabes, stop chase me fuckin faggots. You should stop care too much about me. Everywhere I go you are follow me. You guys maybe have some fetish with me. Take care about your life, about be a cheaters and all. Stop sending me private msg insults with fake accounts as well. You guys dont even deserve a bullet for your suicide, scum!

Portugal > Brasil - you guys so pathetic assholes.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 20:55 by Napalm »