Author Topic: Melee wpns tier 4?  (Read 386 times)

Dribare

• View Profile
Melee wpns tier 4?
« on: June 11, 2018, 18:38 »
Melee weapons of tier 4 need buff in bonus modifiers for crit roll and chance, bcuz now only super sledge is only viable melee weapon and crafted ss is better than any tier 4 wpn.

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
Re: Melee wpns tier 4?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 21:22 »
No one here want to listen about melee weapons. Was asking about this long time ago.. So now we r two...

Wesan daj jakies fajne mÅ‚otki T4  :'(

gladwin

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 22:31 »
First i would love to be able to make good build in normal combat, because right now mele build has no right to exist ( you have either weaker plasma, or weaker glass cannon sneaker)

T4 mele weapon? Like what Plasma Supersledge? +15 to crit roll? Give me a break, we have plasma rifles do we really need another crap like that on close range? For me it entirely miss the point of it.
BUT what if for example it could stun someone for 1 second ( you know someone just got hit by hammer , it could be like that ) But that is proposition for next session. Definitly not now.

We have to suffer and out dreams of Mele build has to remain unfulfiled unless wesan came and bless us with the wipe.
This community need three things,
1 Plasma caws
2 More Rack's paintings
3 Another 4 years of session

Dribare

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 10:43 »
Actually just give 2 range to tier 4 wpns and crit roll chance, thats all.

Kotomi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 19:11 »
I think melee weapons are fine, its melee build survivability that sucks. Could be fixed by adding a 3,5 t shield or some new perks/perk buffs that would help them. Even if you get a t4 hammer or a sword youll still get shot down before you get to anyone.

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 20:50 »
Slayer perk and its ok  8)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 03:15 »
I think melee weapons are fine, its melee build survivability that sucks. Could be fixed by adding a 3,5 t shield or some new perks/perk buffs that would help them. Even if you get a t4 hammer or a sword youll still get shot down before you get to anyone.

lvl 21 perk : Hexing has no effect on you. 1 hex burst on you hits as a range burst.

I mean, AOP was the only server I played with no hexing and melee was actually viable in PvP. Here in Fo2, I bring a ripper to a fight, might as well just ~cuttheviens LMAO

My Youtube Channel
Fronte Renesco

Dribare

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 12:47 »
First i would love to be able to make good build in normal combat, because right now mele build has no right to exist ( you have either weaker plasma, or weaker glass cannon sneaker)

T4 mele weapon? Like what Plasma Supersledge? +15 to crit roll? Give me a break, we have plasma rifles do we really need another crap like that on close range? For me it entirely miss the point of it.
BUT what if for example it could stun someone for 1 second ( you know someone just got hit by hammer , it could be like that ) But that is proposition for next session. Definitly not now.

We have to suffer and out dreams of Mele build has to remain unfulfiled unless wesan came and bless us with the wipe.
The problem with viable melee is better crits req for perception and you cannot balance your build, also stonewall is must have... The upsides are cheap weapons and armors but you eat a lot of drugs/stims to sustain. Basically making better crits with req for 150 close combat or perception, because the bonus speed they have is already great.

druto

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 21:35 »
i think plasma torch was already a feature on 2238

https://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Plasma_Torch

gladwin

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 21:37 »
https://image.ibb.co/ipezvJ/image.png

BUT SCREW IT, GIVE ME MORE PLASMA WEAPONS.

I WANT STUFF LIKE PLASMA CAWS. <3
This community need three things,
1 Plasma caws
2 More Rack's paintings
3 Another 4 years of session