Author Topic: Player playing as Deathclaw. How???  (Read 971 times)

Razori

• View Profile
Player playing as Deathclaw. How???
« on: June 20, 2018, 17:06 »
*shrug*

Lucek666

• View Profile
Re: Player playing as Deathclaw. How???
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 17:21 »
Its just skin given by Devs.

Razori

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 17:35 »
Thank you, also I cant find any information but, what happens if someone finds my car key? Like, can they find my car?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 17:36 by Razori »

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 17:39 »
then someone will be able to ride your car and open trunk if spot somewhere this car, but no, he cant find you. if you lets say parked car in tent and lost key then no worry.

if you have more problems/questions then join fo2 discord - https://discord.gg/SzEDFKz
there is always someone online who can help in trouble
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 17:44 by Lucek666 »

Razori

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 17:46 »
then someone will be able to ride your car and open trunk if spot somewhere this car, but no, he cant find you. if you lets say parked car in tent and lost key then no worry.

if you have more problems/questions then join fo2 discord - https://discord.gg/SzEDFKz
there is always someone online who can help in trouble

Thank you, I will join it.

JamisonG

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 15:26 »
Its just skin given by Devs.

That's cool as hell. How do you get the devs to give you the skin? lol

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 15:30 »
A proper, solid roleplay.

Rundskop

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 15:10 »

Besides a rare occasion of mutants and ghouls doing some roleplay talk mixed with OOC ramblings,
I have yet to see a proper solid roleplay from these townies with skins.
4 years ago i spend hours over several evenings to get a skin, all i got was a short standard reply from you.
((made for fallout strangers, who do not realise that a lot of skins have no running or certain weapon animations)

Probably the cyberdog says "woof" when you are around, and the autodoc does say a "blip" when there's a crowd.
But that's about it. 

Raidon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 00:53 »
Besides a rare occasion of mutants and ghouls doing some roleplay talk mixed with OOC ramblings,
I have yet to see a proper solid roleplay from these townies with skins.
4 years ago i spend hours over several evenings to get a skin, all i got was a short standard reply from you.
((made for fallout strangers, who do not realise that a lot of skins have no running or certain weapon animations)

Probably the cyberdog says "woof" when you are around, and the autodoc does say a "blip" when there's a crowd.
But that's about it.

It was discussed on the official Discord and the few of us who are actively engaging in RP came to the conclusion that Roleplaying is happening, just keep your eyes peeled.

Spoiler
Ps: The Cyberhound is self aware and able to speak if you ever met him you would know this. Woof
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 05:21 by Raidon »
Kaes#0802

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2018, 11:05 »
A proper, solid roleplay was a requirement to get the skins. If someone was trusted with the skin it wasn't because he asked for it, it because he had a decent roleplaying background already and proper (sometimes just proper enough, depending on skin) English.

https://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=19288.0
Here's what roleplay rewarded the player a deathclaw skin. In short, he was born deathclaw in the tribe and was a small deathclaw skin until hitting the demanded level.

The deathclaw was probably the last straw when it comes to player skins. The character was traded back and forth between some players, and once it was offered to be sold for caps so Enclave rolled in and the Talking deathclaw (Aka he broke a promise that he will never speak as him) was captured and locked down forever.

Honestly, I'm really unwilling to give the skins away anymore. Every time it ends in someone breaking the promise of sticking with the role. Some folks that kept the promise still have some skin around but you can count them on fingers of one hand.

Or they use it for scouting, sneaks.
Or choose hard to click on skins for trolls.

The ghouls on other hand are what Unity roleplayers have a monopoly on if someone's decent enough to transfer from a smoothskin.

I can give the skins, but I cannot force players to roleplay with them properly.

Rundskop

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2018, 11:51 »
Well that's a sad situation.  Roleplaying needs to be 100% in character and with rules of ingagement.
This can be hard when surrounded by people with that teenagy vibe and dudespeak. 
But if you stand fast, it can have that same "gratification " like doing mime play in a crowd full of hooligans.

As for that trading around and trying to use anything in game to get an advantage of another one.. I'm not shocked to read this.
Competition, competition never changes.  The reasons as allways....