Author Topic: Turn-Based Combat Mechanic  (Read 286 times)

Akira

• View Profile
Turn-Based Combat Mechanic
« on: July 20, 2018, 06:06 »
This is a genuine proposal, towards the Turn-Based Combat mechanic and how it's handled with multiple players.

Auto-Combat End, when every enemy is dead for PVE.

If a player takes another shot at a player at any point, have it toggle-able as is for PVP.

Simple fix, that will smooth out the experience when friends want to play together, and would still work for TB PVP.

There's so many things in fo2online that are just annoyances, and get in the way, for almost no reason, a good example is you can't add people to Tents until you get a base. Why?

No one knows, but this isn't about that, regardless simple fix that I wanted to suggest to you guys.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 06:08 by Akira »

csab3sz

Re: Turn-Based Combat Mechanic
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 12:31 »
what do you mean? afaik it's already like that. if you get shot by a player in a tb encounter while there is no combat going on, then the player with better sequence will start the turn. or i may misunderstood something.

gladwin

Re: Turn-Based Combat Mechanic
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 17:08 »
then the player with better sequence will start the turn. or i may misunderstood something.
dude which clicked first and after that guy with the highest Sequence

In PvE it work like you said, atleast for me.
IN PvP there is not much you can do to fix it.

Tents has been suggested many times by some players, i am personaly against adding players to tents.
Here you have https://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=20613.30 this topic
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 17:11 by gladwin »