Author Topic: New Perks?  (Read 386 times)

Hunk1079

• View Profile
New Perks?
« on: August 30, 2018, 00:56 »
I was really curious if it would be possible to add more perks to the game. If so I have a suggestion for a couple that could be on that roster.

Level 3

Decisive Movements:

Give 1 additional AP only for movement.

Requirement: Either x PE, or x IN, or x EN

Level 6

Sprinter:

Increases your running animation by 5-10%

Requirement: 6 AG, x EN (x is a placeholder number)

(We could also just add that onto Adrenaline Rush)

Level 9

Awareness:

Give 2 additional (virtual) PE for detection of sneaking characters only.

Requirement: Either x PE, or x IN

Level 15

Entropy:

You have a 10% chance to avoid damage that would kill you and instead be dropped to 1 HP.

Requirement: 10 LK

Level 15

Brawny Vigour:

You gain a threshold bonus of 3-5 to all resistances (that's not too high right?).

Requirement: 10 EN

Level 15

Fervent Strength:

You gain +10 HP, +20 Carry Weight, and a +5-10% chance (for each) to cause Knockout, Cripples, and or weapon drop on target who receives a successful melee attack from you, and the chance for you to get knocked out, crippled, or drop your weapon decreases by 5%.

Requirement: 10 ST

Level 15

Hawk Eye:

You gain +2 PE (that's not too high right?).

Requirement: 10 PE

Level 15

Merchants Tongue:

You can buy items 15% cheaper in stores, and sell items for 15% more (or something to actually make CH a semi viable stat).

Requirement: 10 CH

Level 15

Brainiac:

+2 Skill points per level (stack with Educated).

Requirement: 10 IN

Level 15

Swift Striker:

You gain +5 AC, and AP comes back 20-50% faster.

Requirement: 10 AG

Level 18

Bonus Range:

Give 2 additional range onto any weapon (or maybe more for ranged weapons (only))

Requirement: around 6-10 AG, (and maybe another requirement)
=======================================================

I would love to hear everyone's suggestions when it comes to the idea of these perks, as well as hearing what perks you guys think would be  good to have in this game.  :D

gladwin

Re: New Perks?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 01:15 »
I am up for more perks, but not for now.
New perks were tested some times ago and for now there is no plan for adding new ones.
From what i heard atleast.

About your perks
Spoiler

Decisive Movements: there was perk like that in which gave you 3 points to move, i think it is a bit OP in turn base, but 1 AP is a bit underwhelming. It is hard to tell. Maybe 2 would be good?

Sprinter: Dont make grenadiers and turbolooters fucking Formula One. It would be prolly must to take perk for some of the classes which will became limitation of diversity

Awareness: why not, it it not hurting anyone i think. Also it is bad perk after all.

Entropy: NO, NO. FUCKING NO. PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANOTHER RNG BULLSHIT TO THE GAME. THANK YOU MARKSMAN IMPLANT, THANK YOU PLASMA RILFE, THANK YOU KO FOR 15 SECONDS. It would propably destroy whole conception of hexing. Because you hex someone and he have 1hp. He hex you back and you are dead. You have to be very careful with random BS

Brawny Vigour: XD you serious? With good armor camk2 and defence you can survive 2 hexes, it should speak for itself.

Fervent Strength: Maybe it would make HTH good. IDK, if we want hth to be good it need some strong Buf ( OR CHANGE OF BETTER CRITICALS) Balansed by making 10ST requirement. Which would criple your build making and after all it wouldn't be used at all. Maybe in some no luck builds? but why chance to KO then? After second of thinking, glass cannon sneaker hth. Welcome to pain train i will be your guide.

Hawk Eye; Gain perception?

Merchants Tongue: Barter?

Brainiac: Or just allow players to take educated twice?

Swift Striker: MUST TO TAKE FOR ALL OF THE CLASSES? Do you really think it would improve build making? No it would fuck it even more than it is currently. It would be MUST TO TAKE perks. For almost everybody. Simple because AP regeneration.

Bonus Range: Buff to HTH. I want hammer with 10 range. For rest of builds. It make all range builds forced to take this simple to not being outclassed by other snipers, bursters, bazookas ETC. THAT IS FOR WHAT RANGE IN WEAPONS IS.

Don't make perks yet. Play the actual game more. Because you have no clue how builds and game in this aspect looks like.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 01:21 by gladwin »

Hunk1079

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 04:26 »
I am up for more perks, but not for now.
New perks were tested some times ago and for now there is no plan for adding new ones.
From what i heard atleast.

About your perks
Spoiler

Decisive Movements: there was perk like that in which gave you 3 points to move, i think it is a bit OP in turn base, but 1 AP is a bit underwhelming. It is hard to tell. Maybe 2 would be good?

Sprinter: Dont make grenadiers and turbolooters fucking Formula One. It would be prolly must to take perk for some of the classes which will became limitation of diversity

Awareness: why not, it it not hurting anyone i think. Also it is bad perk after all.

Entropy: NO, NO. FUCKING NO. PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANOTHER RNG BULLSHIT TO THE GAME. THANK YOU MARKSMAN IMPLANT, THANK YOU PLASMA RILFE, THANK YOU KO FOR 15 SECONDS. It would propably destroy whole conception of hexing. Because you hex someone and he have 1hp. He hex you back and you are dead. You have to be very careful with random BS

Brawny Vigour: XD you serious? With good armor camk2 and defence you can survive 2 hexes, it should speak for itself.

Fervent Strength: Maybe it would make HTH good. IDK, if we want hth to be good it need some strong Buf ( OR CHANGE OF BETTER CRITICALS) Balansed by making 10ST requirement. Which would criple your build making and after all it wouldn't be used at all. Maybe in some no luck builds? but why chance to KO then? After second of thinking, glass cannon sneaker hth. Welcome to pain train i will be your guide.

Hawk Eye; Gain perception?

Merchants Tongue: Barter?

Brainiac: Or just allow players to take educated twice?

Swift Striker: MUST TO TAKE FOR ALL OF THE CLASSES? Do you really think it would improve build making? No it would fuck it even more than it is currently. It would be MUST TO TAKE perks. For almost everybody. Simple because AP regeneration.

Bonus Range: Buff to HTH. I want hammer with 10 range. For rest of builds. It make all range builds forced to take this simple to not being outclassed by other snipers, bursters, bazookas ETC. THAT IS FOR WHAT RANGE IN WEAPONS IS.

Don't make perks yet. Play the actual game more. Because you have no clue how builds and game in this aspect looks like.

Yeah, I didn't see anything being said about it so I thought "aw hell what's the worst that happens". I appreciate the feedback (and being informed that the server isn't interested in them atm).

I do need to play more to understand how more things are in the game, one thing I would like to see though is CH having a place w/ perks.

Also theoretically speaking what would be a perk you would want to see in the game? (since you have an idea about what is beneficial to build diversity) It doesn't have to have a name to its face, just what it would do? (of course only if you don't mind answering)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 04:29 by Hunk1079 »

Hunk1079

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 04:28 »
Also should this topic be moved to discussions? If so how do you do that?

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 09:51 »
New ideas are always welcome. Even those which are bad ones might be beneficial, because they can cause birth of good ideas.

gladwin

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 16:00 »
I agree with Dequ but seeing how ideas are just thrown without even knowing the game isn't good for me.

I don't think adding single perk would be good. You have to think about perk system as entire thing, as a whole. It isn't just idea what would be fun.
Right now diversity isn't great but i think game is more or less balanced.

BUT PERSONALY, i would love to have some change toward hth builds, because right now it is just worse plasma.

Hunk1079

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2018, 03:48 »
New ideas are always welcome. Even those which are bad ones might be beneficial, because they can cause birth of good ideas.

Thanks! That makes sense. What is your honest opinion about the list though? (if you don't mind me asking)

Hunk1079

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 03:53 »
I agree with Dequ but seeing how ideas are just thrown without even knowing the game isn't good for me.

I don't think adding single perk would be good. You have to think about perk system as entire thing, as a whole. It isn't just idea what would be fun.
Right now diversity isn't great but i think game is more or less balanced.

BUT PERSONALY, i would love to have some change toward hth builds, because right now it is just worse plasma.

True, I can see how that can be bothersome, I'll keep trying though until I can make something balanced (and reasonable) :D. You mean like a kind of cause and effect right? (with the perk system if  one perk that's good is added it tends to make the problem of diversity worst, right?).

Yeah, hth builds didn't seem very appealing in most if not all situations.

(btw I love this community, there seems to be a very low number of toxic players.)

gladwin

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 04:40 »
+1 for irony

You got my point. Uber skill like entropy will Almost certainly push out medic from all 1vs1 builds and it will be must to take. There is no other ways. Also i bet some other builds will sacrefice other perks for the sake of it. I think the best example is bonehead and bruiser. You doesnt want your build to doesnt have bonehead Unless you are sneaker. And bruiser is always Good choice for 1 luck builds. If you will look at traits you have basicly 5 traits ( bonehead, bruiser, fast meta, chem reliant, fast shot ) 1 is trait for hobos. True rest of traits could be used in some Very specific builds like bloody mess with bozar build. But lets be honest who even took Good natured seriously.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 05:19 by gladwin »

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 09:39 »

Thanks! That makes sense. What is your honest opinion about the list though? (if you don't mind me asking)

Many things far from balanced like +5 treshold. First you need to understand how treshold works and then how does adding treshold affect.

Also perks should be equally good and have purpose. If some perks is not worth to take for any build, no one would pick it.

Fisto♂

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2018, 14:18 »
Good Natured: weapon skills -40%. Battle cd -3
Chem Resistant: drug duration decreases twice. Mentats, Rad-X and RadAway effect doubled; Buffout: +3 ST, +2 EN, +4 meelee dmg; Jet: +3 ap, +10 armor class; Psycho: +20% to normal dr, -6 PE, -0 IN.
Finesse: +2 ap to attack. +10% crit chance. (or: you can`t perform non-aimed attacks. Current ap /2 to crit chance)

Adrenaline Rush: +1 dr each -5% hp, +1 dt each -25% hp, +1 ap each -40% h.
Cautious Nature: round fov.
Earlier Sequence: +6 sequence, out of battle: double attack speed, -1 ap to attack.
Educated: 2% damage for the difference in Intelligence.
Harmless: +50 steal, the lowest priority for NPCs attacks, out of battle: +25% dodge.
Healer(1): fa +25 hp, heal others: fa and doc cd /2 (9 sec with medic).
Magnetic Personality: maximum party slots. Each faction member within a radius of 22 hexes from you gets +4% dr (doesn't stack, does not work for itself).
Master Thief: throwing knives ignore half of resistance. Lockpick cd 5. Can lock any door in an unguarded place. Does not need an electronic lockpick.
Mr. Fixit: repair in battle; use junk: creates a barricade in a free adjacent hex in the direction of the view. Has 400 hp, 5/58 all res and blocks fov. Spends 4 junk. Repair: restore *repair x2* hp, cd 10. Science: destroy, drop 0-2 junk. Automatically deleted after 15 minutes.
Pickpocket: ignore size and facing modifiers when stealing. 25% chance to disarm enemy in close combat. 1-hex meelee attacks steal items from enemy inventory.
Thief: steal cd 0, +30 additionary sneak skill at the end calculation.
Quick Recovery: KD 0, KO /3, respawn time /2.
Ghost: +10 sneak per second when walking or immobility (max bonus 110, instantly reset if you start running). Death does not turn off vision.
Dodger: +35 ac, +15 ac in motion. Ignore Long Range, Scope Range and Accurate weapon perks (current dodger is useless on TC).
Light Step: 90% evade trap, ap restored when walking (/3 effect on mutants).   
Weapon Handing: +3 ST check, two-handed weapons are considered one-handed.
Living Anatomy: +20% doc, +5 dmg, any healing of the creature you attack will have an 90% effect to the end of the battle cooldown (ss = 90, fa = 135).

Mysterious Stranger: hide character info.
Gambler: throw the dice: this number is added to your Luck and will be reset after attack or re-throw (Luck can exceed 10)
Grave Digger: double damage for knocked-out targets; use shovel: buries a player corpse (destroy critter) and puts all his items on a hex, including armor, and adds *steal skill* seconds to respawn time.
Sniper: +3 weapon range (small, big, energy).
Demolition Expert: explosives use 0 ap. Dynamite does not need to be activated, is automatically set for 4 seconds. Visibility of your traps is halved. Can use mines on the containers and doors through the context menu (explosion at the opening, can disarm). Your corpse explodes in 2 seconds (you need at least one dynamite in inventory).
Empathy: half of the damage taken is transferred from an ally to you. This part will also be halved (1-hex distance, ally = 50% damage, you = 25% damage, does not work in the opposite direction).
Bonus Move: RT: +10% movement speed. TB: +2 ap per turn that can only be used for movement.
Faster Healing: +20 healing rate, injury regeneration.
Flower Child: never addicted, redrug any time, battle cd -3.
Friendly Foe: red signal flare effect on the last attacked target. You and faction members see the illuminated target through the walls and have a 10% greater chance of hitting it. You do not damage the faction members and they can not harm you (except explosives).
Made Man: +3 dt.
Kama Sutra Master [meelee only]: leather armor like protection when naked. -10 groin critroll. Target of your attack can not move from place while you are within 1-hex distance from it (works only with fist-like weapons).
Karma Beacon: +50% to critical dodge. Attacker loses 5 Luck to the end of the battle cooldown.
Mutate!: vertically mirroring all stats: ST-LK, PE-AG, EN-IN.
Explorer: +70% travel speed. Greatly increases the probability of finding a player on the world map. Finding will activate battle cooldown (does not affect allies).
Night Vision: showing critters in 7 hex range.
Negotiator: TC timer 10. Mayor periodically spawn guards, they accidentally patrolling the city territory and hostile to other factions.
Presence: your critter blocks the field of view like a 1-hex wall (does not affect allies).
Prizefighter [meelee only]: 20% dodge on 1-hex distance. Your punch guarantees a powerful knockout, if the target's battle cooldown is not interrupted for more than 15 seconds. Bite off ear if the player you killed was a enemy faction member (works only with fist-like weapons).
Comprehension: perks do not have stats requirements.
Scout: real time preview, extra spawn place (Ares: vertibird; Glow: level 2 without KO; Warehouse: bottom right ruins; Sierra: level 1 shower bath; Reno: above drug store; SF: shuttle or tanker; etc)
Berserker [meelee only]: every 6 points of lost health are added 1 to melee damage, heals himself for 30% of the damage dealt.
Slayer [meelee only]: Luck is replaced by Strength in all critical calculations. Gives a bonus to the critical roll by the extremely complex formula: 22-Perception*2 (Psycho does not affect this).
Strong Back: weight does not affect stealth, 2 kg = 3% knockback resistance (sledge, rl, caws, explosives).
Survivalist: +80 negative hp, death blow: survives with 1 hp, cooldown 180.
Animal Friend: you are accompanied by a high-speed Wild Dog with 240 hp and 60 sec rebirth time.
Master Trader: you will not lose equipped weapons and armor if you have at least 250 000 caps in your inventory. Your corpse will contain only unequipped things and money (For those who are afraid of losing their high-tier gear).

Tom25

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 21:32 »
I was really curious if it would be possible to add more perks to the game. If so I have a suggestion for a couple that could be on that roster.

Level 3

Decisive Movements:

Level 6

Sprinter:

Level 9

Awareness:

Level 15

Entropy:

You have a 10% chance to avoid damage that would kill you and instead be dropped to 1 HP.

Level 15

Brawny Vigour:

You gain a threshold bonus of 3-5 to all resistances (that's not too high right?).

Level 15

Fervent Strength:

You gain +10 HP, +20 Carry Weight, and a +5-10% chance (for each) to cause Knockout, Cripples, and or weapon drop on target who receives a successful melee attack from you, and the chance for you to get knocked out, crippled, or drop your weapon decreases by 5%.

Level 15

Hawk Eye:

Level 15

Merchants Tongue:

You can buy items 15% cheaper in stores, and sell items for 15% more (or something to actually make CH a semi viable stat).

Level 15

Brainiac:

Level 15

Swift Striker:

Level 18

Bonus Range:

Give 2 additional range onto any weapon (or maybe more for ranged weapons (only))

I would love to hear everyone's suggestions when it comes to the idea of these perks, as well as hearing what perks you guys think would be  good to have in this game.  :D

A lot of these perks seem too powerful for what they are Almost all of the 10 skill requirment perks, except Hawk Eye (wich is just bad), and Brainiac (see last comment), and are just silly. The only one that has some plausibility if it were pair with a nother skill is Entropy, but only if it got pair with another skill like EN or something.

Awareness is bad, and sprinter is jus worst closecombat buff. Decisive Movements is an ok perk for that level but still you need work on these a lot for them to be balanced. (sorry for my bad English).

Hunk1079

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2018, 06:48 »
Good Natured: weapon skills -40%. Battle cd -3
Chem Resistant: drug duration decreases twice. Mentats, Rad-X and RadAway effect doubled; Buffout: +3 ST, +2 EN, +4 meelee dmg; Jet: +3 ap, +10 armor class; Psycho: +20% to normal dr, -6 PE, -0 IN.
Finesse: +2 ap to attack. +10% crit chance. (or: you can`t perform non-aimed attacks. Current ap /2 to crit chance)

Adrenaline Rush: +1 dr each -5% hp, +1 dt each -25% hp, +1 ap each -40% h.
Cautious Nature: round fov.
Earlier Sequence: +6 sequence, out of battle: double attack speed, -1 ap to attack.
Educated: 2% damage for the difference in Intelligence.
Harmless: +50 steal, the lowest priority for NPCs attacks, out of battle: +25% dodge.
Healer(1): fa +25 hp, heal others: fa and doc cd /2 (9 sec with medic).
Magnetic Personality: maximum party slots. Each faction member within a radius of 22 hexes from you gets +4% dr (doesn't stack, does not work for itself).
Master Thief: throwing knives ignore half of resistance. Lockpick cd 5. Can lock any door in an unguarded place. Does not need an electronic lockpick.
Mr. Fixit: repair in battle; use junk: creates a barricade in a free adjacent hex in the direction of the view. Has 400 hp, 5/58 all res and blocks fov. Spends 4 junk. Repair: restore *repair x2* hp, cd 10. Science: destroy, drop 0-2 junk. Automatically deleted after 15 minutes.
Pickpocket: ignore size and facing modifiers when stealing. 25% chance to disarm enemy in close combat. 1-hex meelee attacks steal items from enemy inventory.
Thief: steal cd 0, +30 additionary sneak skill at the end calculation.
Quick Recovery: KD 0, KO /3, respawn time /2.
Ghost: +10 sneak per second when walking or immobility (max bonus 110, instantly reset if you start running). Death does not turn off vision.
Dodger: +35 ac, +15 ac in motion. Ignore Long Range, Scope Range and Accurate weapon perks (current dodger is useless on TC).
Light Step: 90% evade trap, ap restored when walking (/3 effect on mutants).   
Weapon Handing: +3 ST check, two-handed weapons are considered one-handed.
Living Anatomy: +20% doc, +5 dmg, any healing of the creature you attack will have an 90% effect to the end of the battle cooldown (ss = 90, fa = 135).

Mysterious Stranger: hide character info.
Gambler: throw the dice: this number is added to your Luck and will be reset after attack or re-throw (Luck can exceed 10)
Grave Digger: double damage for knocked-out targets; use shovel: buries a player corpse (destroy critter) and puts all his items on a hex, including armor, and adds *steal skill* seconds to respawn time.
Sniper: +3 weapon range (small, big, energy).
Demolition Expert: explosives use 0 ap. Dynamite does not need to be activated, is automatically set for 4 seconds. Visibility of your traps is halved. Can use mines on the containers and doors through the context menu (explosion at the opening, can disarm). Your corpse explodes in 2 seconds (you need at least one dynamite in inventory).
Empathy: half of the damage taken is transferred from an ally to you. This part will also be halved (1-hex distance, ally = 50% damage, you = 25% damage, does not work in the opposite direction).
Bonus Move: RT: +10% movement speed. TB: +2 ap per turn that can only be used for movement.
Faster Healing: +20 healing rate, injury regeneration.
Flower Child: never addicted, redrug any time, battle cd -3.
Friendly Foe: red signal flare effect on the last attacked target. You and faction members see the illuminated target through the walls and have a 10% greater chance of hitting it. You do not damage the faction members and they can not harm you (except explosives).
Made Man: +3 dt.
Kama Sutra Master [meelee only]: leather armor like protection when naked. -10 groin critroll. Target of your attack can not move from place while you are within 1-hex distance from it (works only with fist-like weapons).
Karma Beacon: +50% to critical dodge. Attacker loses 5 Luck to the end of the battle cooldown.
Mutate!: vertically mirroring all stats: ST-LK, PE-AG, EN-IN.
Explorer: +70% travel speed. Greatly increases the probability of finding a player on the world map. Finding will activate battle cooldown (does not affect allies).
Night Vision: showing critters in 7 hex range.
Negotiator: TC timer 10. Mayor periodically spawn guards, they accidentally patrolling the city territory and hostile to other factions.
Presence: your critter blocks the field of view like a 1-hex wall (does not affect allies).
Prizefighter [meelee only]: 20% dodge on 1-hex distance. Your punch guarantees a powerful knockout, if the target's battle cooldown is not interrupted for more than 15 seconds. Bite off ear if the player you killed was a enemy faction member (works only with fist-like weapons).
Comprehension: perks do not have stats requirements.
Scout: real time preview, extra spawn place (Ares: vertibird; Glow: level 2 without KO; Warehouse: bottom right ruins; Sierra: level 1 shower bath; Reno: above drug store; SF: shuttle or tanker; etc)
Berserker [meelee only]: every 6 points of lost health are added 1 to melee damage, heals himself for 30% of the damage dealt.
Slayer [meelee only]: Luck is replaced by Strength in all critical calculations. Gives a bonus to the critical roll by the extremely complex formula: 22-Perception*2 (Psycho does not affect this).
Strong Back: weight does not affect stealth, 2 kg = 3% knockback resistance (sledge, rl, caws, explosives).
Survivalist: +80 negative hp, death blow: survives with 1 hp, cooldown 180.
Animal Friend: you are accompanied by a high-speed Wild Dog with 240 hp and 60 sec rebirth time.
Master Trader: you will not lose equipped weapons and armor if you have at least 250 000 caps in your inventory. Your corpse will contain only unequipped things and money (For those who are afraid of losing their high-tier gear).
These are pretty interesting perks, and definitely a step in the right direction for innovation and diversity. But I believe it has the same problems as some of my perks did where they are too good to not pick.

Like Man Made (+3 DT), that's really strong.

And Finesse doesn't really seem like there is a negative for it (as a trait right?).

Adrenaline Rush seems like a cool rework where it can actually be used to play more aggressive with it than normally allowed (the original perk seems like something you use to run away from the fray).

I'm not entirely understanding the Cautious Nature perk (round FOV?).

Earlier Sequence seems way too powerful for what it is, - 1ap to attack and double attack speed is too good, and makes it a staple in any build that attacks.

That educated perk buff could be used on top of what the current one does, that seems balanced.

Harmless seems OP w/ that dodge that it gives, like an extra 5-10% seems more within reason (since you could stack it to a 30-35% total if you built for dodge).

Magnetic Personality seems pretty unique as a perk. It'd also be great if it's hex distance was affected by your CH stat haha (no? Still a dead idea?)

Mr. Fixit, now that's a pretty innovative perk right there!

Ghost seems too good for a Sniper/ Sneaker/ possible hexer build since you can just camp and ambush someone who has no chance of spotting you.

Mysterious Stranger is a pretty unique perk, sadly it seems a little unnecessary since you can just wear robes and people can't see your info (if I'm not mistaken).

Could you elaborate on Gambler a bit more if you don't mind? The concept just seems foreign to me.

Sniper seems a bit powerful, but it is kinda a specialist skill since it doesn't seem like many people would take it with a minigun or machine gun or something.

Now that's a really interesting perk! Empathy, that could make for some interesting plays in the battlefield.

I like the thought of Bonus Move, but I think it'd need to be tested to see how OP the RT feature of it is. (I do like the +2 ap to movement though).

Friendly Foe definitely seems like something that could be used to create really interesting roles on battles/ raids.

Kama Sutra Master looks like a good fix for melee, but idk. Second opinion anyone?

What's a Critical Dodge?

I don't see why Mutate should be necessary. Maybe I'm just not getting it, would you mind elaborating on the purpose of it?

Comprehension seems a bit game breaking, since now your build can ignore any requirements and be a super tank (essentially).

I honestly love most if not all of these perk ideas, with some to a lot of fine tuning I think that there is a lot of potential here for new roles to be formed for the game without destroying the current meta (entirely). But what do you think sir? (Can I get a second opinion on what is good and what isn't?)

Hunk1079

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2018, 06:51 »

Level 3

Decisive Movements:

Level 6

Sprinter:

Level 9

Awareness:

Level 15

Entropy:

Level 15

Brawny Vigour:

Level 15

Fervent Strength:

Level 15

Hawk Eye:

Level 15

Merchants Tongue:

Level 15

Brainiac:

Level 15

Swift Striker:

Level 18

Bonus Range:

A lot of these perks seem too powerful for what they are Almost all of the 10 skill requirment perks, except Hawk Eye (wich is just bad), and Brainiac (see last comment), and are just silly. The only one that has some plausibility if it were pair with a nother skill is Entropy, but only if it got pair with another skill like EN or something.

Awareness is bad, and sprinter is jus worst closecombat buff. Decisive Movements is an ok perk for that level but still you need work on these a lot for them to be balanced. (sorry for my bad English).

I appreciate the feedback, and I will work to make them seem more reasonable (and hopefully when the time comes that the server is wanting new perks, this thread will be able to aid in that effort). It's all good man :D