Author Topic: Add Working Elevators to Sierra Caves  (Read 172 times)

FAILGAMER1

• View Profile
Add Working Elevators to Sierra Caves
« on: August 31, 2018, 02:15 »
Hello, This is a suggestion for making sierra caves more fun, harder and with more loot, i suggest adding broken elevators and you need to repair them or you need to add a rope to the elevator such as in Fallout 2 (In Vault 15), this would make ropes more useful since they are not used for nothing more than being scienced for getting cords. In the -1 level there should be strong mobs such as deathclaws with 1000hp and i suggest adding 2 or 3 lockers/chest, etc. Which still include 50% chance of better loot than in a normal sierra cave. Ty for reading ;)

Hunk1079

• View Profile
Re: Add Working Elevators to Sierra Caves
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 03:46 »
Hello, This is a suggestion for making sierra caves more fun, harder and with more loot, i suggest adding broken elevators and you need to repair them or you need to add a rope to the elevator such as in Fallout 2 (In Vault 15), this would make ropes more useful since they are not used for nothing more than being scienced for getting cords. In the -1 level there should be strong mobs such as deathclaws with 1000hp and i suggest adding 2 or 3 lockers/chest, etc. Which still include 50% chance of better loot than in a normal sierra cave. Ty for reading ;)

I can agree with the broken elevators, that would be kinda a cool cinematic to add to the experience. I'm not so sure how the other ideas sit though.

Mauret

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 03:48 »
"This would make ropes more useful since they are not used for nothing more than being scienced for getting cords"

This: https://wiki.fonline2.com/Sharing_problem

Other unique form to use one time no repeatable quest

anyway can put a special elevator to hidden bunker what need be open with one holotipe only can found in ┬┐sierra caves level 3?
and this bunker have a protected exit with robots maybe, robobrains and eyebots and traps, and what need be open with repair in door/force field
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 03:54 by Mauret »

Tom25

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 21:33 »
I think this would be a cool idea! 

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 00:13 »
There are works on level 3 expansion, as you can see all of the new bunker maps involve a broken elevator, for a reason.