Author Topic: New Item Idea?  (Read 287 times)

Hunk1079

• View Profile
New Item Idea?
« on: August 31, 2018, 03:39 »
I was thinking of an item that functions essentially as a storage unit upon death for up to 1000-2000 caps or so, that way if you die while out in the field you at least get to come back with something.

Let me hear your guy's thoughts on this, as well as posting any of your own thoughts as well.

Tom25

• View Profile
Re: New Item Idea?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 21:22 »
This is pretty good idea. It would really make looting a bunch easier, since when you die you'll at least have some compensation to start another (sorry if the English is bad it isn't my first language). +1 if we can call it Cap Box jajaja

Walter

• I'm here because everyone else is
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 21:52 »
I was thinking of an item that functions essentially as a storage unit upon death for up to 1000-2000 caps or so, that way if you die while out in the field you at least get to come back with something.

Let me hear your guy's thoughts on this, as well as posting any of your own thoughts as well.

Uh, lets not make this reloaded
''Fonline weeds out only the most patient and mascochistic individuals, the cream of the crop of the self haters''

Alaestor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 01:56 »
This is pretty good idea. It would really make looting a bunch easier, since when you die you'll at least have some compensation to start another (sorry if the English is bad it isn't my first language). +1 if we can call it Cap Box jajaja
Either you're the same person or really close friends. There's no way 2 people could agree with the same outrageous suggestion... Soulmates ::)