Author Topic: TB combat exit with car  (Read 236 times)

Dequ

• View Profile
TB combat exit with car
« on: September 16, 2018, 08:07 »
I have heard so many times that people lost many cars because they drive car while TB combat mode is on. Car is not worth much, but for many people it is worth to quit game. Many player use TB a lot, but forget to swich RT while using car. It is very easy way to lose vehicle this way. Even old players happen to lose cars this way, so for new players risk is even higher.
Spoiler
I havent lost cars. Reason for this suggestion is that, you who is reading this would not lose anymore of your cars

Simple fix to this is that allow use of car in TB combat.

Car has no lock = click to car to exit combat with car
Car has lock = Character needs to have key to exit combat with car
Car has elock = Character needs to use right code to exit combat with car
Lockpicking in combat should be prevented

NarrowMinded

• And you can move to the next level.
    • View Profile
Re: TB combat exit with car
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 08:17 »
I agree with what Dequ said.

I would also appreciate a warning message when you are travelling with car in TB mode. Like when you are getting followed by someone !

Edit : There is something that happened to me many times while on worldmap. It is to be in menus, click on character sheets, inventory or fix boy and then the encounter window appears. Asking me if I want to dodge the encounter or take it in real time/TB, and it appears EXACTLY when I clicked on something else in menus. So it makes me spawn in the encounter and I am really pissed off. Happened to me many times with car !(spawned in TB and shit)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 08:24 by NarrowMinded »
Beautiful. No matter how angry you are, this will soothe your mind.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 08:38 »
Edit : There is something that happened to me many times while on worldmap. It is to be in menus, click on character sheets, inventory or fix boy and then the encounter window appears. Asking me if I want to dodge the encounter or take it in real time/TB, and it appears EXACTLY when I clicked on something else in menus. So it makes me spawn in the encounter and I am really pissed off. Happened to me many times with car !(spawned in TB and shit)

Perfect example of don't text and drive LMAO, pullover to a stop if you want to read something!

but yes, I like this suggestion, It must be done!

My Youtube Channel
Fronte Renesco

mixhail

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 13:48 »
+1
I am always friendly until you attack me. My chars: Prefect, Prefect_cz, Ford Prefect, Zafod, Zafod Biblbrox, Vogon, Bruchar, Trillian_cz, Trill, Arthur Dent

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 21:07 »
i lost my car to spawning in TB only once but i agree, i can see how it makes some players quit losing their car for such stupid reason

Car is not worth much
depends.. if you have highwayman gt with T4 engine, skin and some stuff in trunk then it might cost a bit

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 05:25 »
-1 Becose if it add TB will die. Car in TB its bait number one for TB pvp.
Better add repair in TB, like doctor, need Super Tool Kit in second hand and full ap for use it .

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 08:03 »
-1 Becose if it add TB will die. Car in TB its bait number one for TB pvp.
Better add repair in TB, like doctor, need Super Tool Kit in second hand and full ap for use it .

You can still leave your locked car in tb fight and lure people. They cannot lockpick it unless they win the fight.

Mike Torello

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 17:44 »
Dequ dont get soft on me now.Sure someone will be hurt but someone will be happy.
an action comitted in anger is an action doomed to failure.
Genghis Khan

Xtreme

• Local Moderator
  • The chase it's better than the catch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 19:25 »
haahah hello kitty online