Author Topic: What happened to the Brotherhood of Steel?  (Read 436 times)

Arcann

• View Profile
What happened to the Brotherhood of Steel?
« on: September 19, 2018, 21:38 »
I remember a long time ago it was a treat to see Sir Brave Bohlin at the hub, where he talked frequently, and any other means of brotherhood initiates and their members. Now, they're never seen or around. What happened?

Lucek666

• View Profile
Re: What happened to the Brotherhood of Steel?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 21:55 »
To say it short, they failed as faction and got disbanded.

gladwin

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 22:10 »
To take it long.
We had huge drama around the winter or autumn of 2017, when leadership have changed, i left, and a lot of players transfered to allied factions with some core RP players inside. Some time passed from this time and a lot of us might overreacted about this whole drama but it was quite serious shit. I personaly got pissed by way more stuff but it is my sweet secret. ( So from now on it is more info i got than actualy first handed, but i got it from friends from BoS so it is rather valid )
After that leadership has been passed to council from what i remember, it worked for some time. Aliance has been broken, every decent player left to allied/ ex allied factions and inside remained just some semi active, unactive player and newbies or players who were basicly the lowers in the ranks.
Bast got the leadership, he made aliance with polish faction as he was polish aswell. They made out of BoS some polish exclusive and it died around shortly after.

Some dudes want to make BoS again, personaly i would be more than glad to see it working again. We doesn't have any big RP faction after all. Just some minor groups like Unity of BH aaaaannndd that would be it it
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 22:35 by gladwin »
This community need three things,
1 Plasma caws
2 More Rack's paintings
3 Another 4 years of session

Arcann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 23:36 »
I would definately love to be Brotherhood of Steel! But hopefully enjoy a sit through to make sure that happened in time's past is to never be repeated!

I love to roleplay and I love what the Brotherhood of Steel does on the west coast.

I was thinking of a point system, for people in the faction - turn in salvaged fusion cells, tons of other things and get awarded points jotted by the quartermaster on the forum.. for rewards such as joining some sort of t4 inner-member lottery.. all kinds of nick nacks that matter.

gladwin

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 00:00 »
It is nice you are determined but BoS is now rather far from being made. You can try to join those guys who try to remake it. Just join discord and write in looking for people. Hard work and one day it will definitly become true.
1 Plasma caws
2 More Rack's paintings

Arcann

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 00:34 »
I would very much love to, but unfortunately I cannot as I am banned from the Discord I believe; due to recent depressing matters.

Forum is all I've got left, which I don't mind.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:22 by Arcann »

gladwin

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 02:08 »
Contact me via PM i will direct you to them.
1 Plasma caws
2 More Rack's paintings