Author Topic: some changes  (Read 163 times)

shekel_goblin

• View Profile
some changes
« on: September 19, 2018, 23:20 »
pack rat: reduce the number of box lifting quest to 5 instead of 10, and lets say you would only need to do it in the 5 major guarded cities (boneyard, hub, junktown, vault city, ncr).

gecko express: reduce the number of delivery packages to some more convenient amount, lets say 8 instead of 15. also might worth noting if you fail to deliver the package your character is fucked, unless you register another character for the sole purpose to have another box, and we all know why is that really bad.

smart cursor: lets make a cursor similar to what aop had; if you press right click it will use the moving cursor, if you press left click it would be attacking cursor.

maybe this game was intended to be played by autists, but it doesnt necessarily have to be that way. many people have never made pack rat and gecko express quests, because nobody wants to spend half hour of their free time (or rather more) doing some box lifting or package delivering bullshittery. i ve also seen many people complaining about botters and even some bans lately by gms, but actually its quite understandable that nobody wants to make such a fucking time wasting activity manually. as for smart cursor, many people already have that script for autohotkey and developers will never be able to filter this thing out but then again, its more convenient to use and less of a mouse killer activity that way.

mixhail

• View Profile
Re: some changes
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 18:23 »

smart cursor: lets make a cursor similar to what aop had; if you press right click it will use the moving cursor, if you press left click it would be attacking cursor.

+1
I am always friendly until you attack me. My chars: Prefect, Prefect_cz, Ford Prefect, Zafod, Zafod Biblbrox, Vogon, Bruchar, Trillian_cz, Trill, Arthur Dent

shekel_goblin

• View Profile
Re: some changes
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 21:29 »
bump. consider these also.