Author Topic: Base Cleaner - Guide  (Read 636 times)

Zmeja

• View Profile
    • Zmeja
Base Cleaner - Guide
« on: November 10, 2018, 19:04 »
Base Cleaner - Guide

With the new Base Cleaner players will now have the possibility to sort their items easily and without a hassle. Make your life easier now!

The Base Cleaner will be implemented with the next major update of FOnline2 and everyone will automatically gain access to it on their bases!

The Base Cleaner can be used in any Base that you have access to the terminal to. The Base Cleaner is also available for faction bases for Officers and above.

To open up the Base Cleaner you have the following commands available to you:
Code: [Select]
~ocd
~sorting

Try to find the Easter egg command! :3

The Base Cleaner functions in the following way: You can mark containers as different types of containers, you can then choose to automatically sort all items on the ground to specified or all containers.
Here is the list of the types of containers that were implemented:
Spoiler

If you mark a container with "Ammo" and you then choose to sort all items on the ground. All ammo on the ground will automatically be sorted into the container that was marked with "Ammo".

To mark a container, you have to stand in front of the container, facing towards it. You open the Base Cleaner menu with one of the above mentioned commands and then choose "Container - Mark" and then choose the type of the container it should be. For example "Ammo".
Spoiler
To unmark a container, you proceed the same way, but instead choose the option "Container - Unmark".

You can sort your loot in multiple ways. You can either choose to "Sort All" to sort all items currently on the ground to all already marked containers. Very simple and fast!
If you want to sort only a specific item for some reason, you can do that as well! Just select the type you want to be sorted, and only that type will be sorted into the specifically marked container!
Spoiler

If you ever loose track of what container is marked on what type. Just choose "State Marked Containers" in the Base Cleaner Menu, which will display all Container types above the containers they are set on.
Spoiler

If you need to empty up a container because you want to move it elsewhere, simply choose "Container - Empty Up", and the container will automatically empty it's contents onto your position.
Spoiler

Since the Cleaning Robot, had the feature to repair items on pick-up. You can now simply repair everything that resides in the container by simply choosing "Container - Repair Contents"
Spoiler

Lost track of how many items a container holds? No problem! "Container - List Contents" will count every item inside that container up and will display the amount of each, inside the chat log!
Spoiler

You will notice, that you have a "Custom Container" available. This container will determine the contents it has, and automatically assign itself to these types of items.
An example to help understanding: If I have a container that contains Sniper Rifles and .223 Pistols and I choose to put a "Custom Container" tag on it, will allow me to sort only Sniper Rifles and .223 Pistols in it.
If I choose to sort by "Custom Containers", it will automatically sort every Sniper Rifle and .223 Pistol into that container, nothing else.
Keep in mind, the command "Sort All" in the Sorting options, will NOT sort the Custom Containers. Be sure to always sort by "Custom Container" first if you choose to do so.

You will also notice, that you have a "Master Container" available ('wink wink'). This container will sort EVERYTHING on the ground into it.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to post them! I will try to answer them.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 22:39 by Zmeja »
You don't know me? Good. You shouldn't.

Robert Watts

• View Profile
Re: Base Cleaner - Guide
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 12:10 »
Nice guide! Found out the easter egg reference, I was a little bit worried about my base after writing down the command... ;) Good one!

Raidon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 20:09 »
Just wanted to thank you for this, it's a real time saver. Very powerful tool.
Unfortunately you can't set more than one custom container at the same time or a car trunk to master, this would make farming a lot easier.
Kaes#0802

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 22:25 »
I've mentioned before. I plan to implement more custom containers after making sure all stuff I have already made is totally bug-free. (Which it seems they are for now)

More custom containers and possibility to move all chest contents to the master container are planned