Author Topic: Last server maintenance and tent limits  (Read 351 times)

Raidon

• View Profile
Last server maintenance and tent limits
« on: November 26, 2018, 20:21 »
I am not sure if this was mentioned but as we all know there was a server maintenance during my absence which got rid of useless items and empty tents which seemed unused by players.
Unluckily this purged most of my tents near towns and dungeons on many of my characters.
Now, I wouldn't mind as I can easily set new ones right? If it wasn't for the fact that tent limits still exists, which were also reached by all my alts at the time.

I suppose a good option would have been to reset tent limits as well or to get rid of this feature while doing so, because now I see myself forced to either buy new bases or use factions ones.

Spoiler
It's okay though I still like the new changes and I love you all for it, yet I am little peeved. Because of this I am unable to do any quick actions : (
Kaes#0802

Lucek666

• View Profile
Re: Last server maintenance and tent limits
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 21:10 »
Forget about tents. You can get base maps while grinding npcs or buy it really cheap.

Raidon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 21:43 »
Forget about tents. You can get base maps while grinding npcs or buy it really cheap.
Yeah, I figured this would be another option. It's just that I have never bothered to set any up besides a main one and another for farming.
Kaes#0802

John Name

• Nothing unreal exists
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 21:54 »
since you guys are going on about farming

Spoiler
"Fuck literature"-Ernest Hemingway

Darlain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 10:28 »
As lucek already mentioned, bases are dirt cheap at this moment since the new bases hit the server. And on top of that you can now place them real close to towns ever since they deleted unused tents. so if you have 8 - 10 - +++ chars it really does save server memory .instead of having 80+ tents between your many chars you have 1 base per town, effectively reducing the number of locations. and on top of that, theres less chances of ''losing'' a car or something stupid like that :D

and to crown all that good stuff, you got refunded 10k per tents deleted, on all your chars ! which should hopefully fund a large portion of your bases expenses. see you at your nearest FLC
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 10:30 by Darlain »

Raidon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 11:38 »
and to crown all that good stuff, you got refunded 10k per tents deleted, on all your chars ! which should hopefully fund a large portion of your bases expenses. see you at your nearest FLC
I did some research and apparently this did happen, however I have zero balance on all my previous chars. And from where do I get the new bases, is there some kind of list?
Kaes#0802

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 12:54 »
there are 2 brand new bases added (trainyard and khans avenue), both to get from npcs (hostile humanoids) in encounters. also players shops selling a lot of them for about 10-20k.

Raidon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2018, 13:03 »
Yep, I've checked all my alts and I wasn't compensated, well that blows. Anywho thanks for the help.
Kaes#0802

Ronillon

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2018, 13:14 »
there are 2 brand new bases added (trainyard and khans avenue), both to get from npcs (hostile humanoids) in encounters. also players shops selling a lot of them for about 10-20k.

And here is the link to some information about these and other bases https://wiki.fonline2.com/Category:Bases
Some can be even bought from NPCs in towns apparently.
Men look at breasts the way women look at babies. 'Aw, isn't that lovely.' - Dylan Moran

John Name

• Nothing unreal exists
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2018, 13:44 »
Yep, I've checked all my alts and I wasn't compensated, well that blows. Anywho thanks for the help.
did you check the account balance in the pipboy/flc thing?
"Fuck literature"-Ernest Hemingway

Raidon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2018, 13:54 »
did you check the account balance in the pipboy/flc thing?
Yeah, I also checked it personally at one of their establishments in Hub DT. Nada.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 13:55 by Raidon »
Kaes#0802

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2018, 15:29 »

And here is the link to some information about these and other bases https://wiki.fonline2.com/Category:Bases
Some can be even bought from NPCs in towns apparently.
there is of course well known info about old bases in wiki, but we talk about these bases recently added about which is lack of info