Author Topic: Gift to you  (Read 1104 times)

Corosive

• View Profile
Gift to you
« on: January 03, 2019, 00:14 »
link removed

Make FOnline Great Again!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 00:20 by Wesan »

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
Re: Gift to you
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 00:21 »
Please, don't do that if you're not allowed. Think of the other people that passionately put the work to your project, ask them to approval before posting it anywhere, have a good new year.

Corosive

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 00:29 »
What other people? It was only me working on Reloaded.

The following link is all of my work and has nothing to do with the current reloaded you can find online. This is the version before they added the loot drop location and before I quit. Consider the following file MY created version of Reloaded using the Season 2 source and modified/upgraded/improved to what it currently is. All the other guys did was update the engine from version 2.0 to version 2.1.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 00:34 by Wesan »

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 00:34 »
I understand your point, still, I don't think any of us wants to be involved in this 'situation'. Feel free to link it on Fodev and then a direct link to that forum. If they pass it, we won't see an issue and let the post stay here in case any of the players will want to take a peek.

Corosive

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 00:34 »
pussies

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 00:36 »
pussies

Funny coming from a guy that disabled loot drop cause game was too hard.  ;)

My Youtube Channel
Fronte Renesco

shekel_goblin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 00:59 »
pm me the link boy

btw reloaded isnt that great after all those scummy pvp players left the server or what?

Corosive

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 02:49 »
pussies

Funny coming from a guy that disabled loot drop cause game was too hard.  ;)

if I was teh one that removed loot drop why would I leak the season and quit lol... it was the other devs that ruined reloaded. This is my final attempt at fixing it. Release the source to the public and hope for the best.

Just take what I uploaded and add loot drop back in. Simple.

This is the ultimate goal of this "leak". So get on it, ya pussy.

Corosive

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 02:54 »
pm me the link boy

btw reloaded isnt that great after all those scummy pvp players left the server or what?

i pm'd this guy a link, so PM him if you want a copy.

Mike Torello

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 16:31 »
What went wrong, Corosive with Reloaded? Why are u angry and moust important: do u have regular sex?
an action comitted in anger is an action doomed to failure.
Genghis Khan

Corosive

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 17:08 »
What went wrong, Corosive with Reloaded? Why are u angry and moust important: do u have regular sex?

Haha everybody thinks I'm angry at the Reloaded team, I'm not. It's just the time to release MY source. What they've done is theirs, online, and not something I Have access to. My upload is just the source I was working on before I quit and before they added their loot drop location late 2018.

We had different visions for fonline and since the other servers failed I uploaded this. So enjoy it. FOnline is for everybody and there's no reason for me to hoard these files to myself or deny them to the public. What I uploaded is a pure cut off from the rest of the devs. I DID NOT update it with their new fixes it's the last rev before the game really went to shit.

SO! If you're interested in fixing it and hosting your own server for Season 3 but with Loot Drop and Buff'd rewards, by all means! Make FOnline Great Again!

That's what everybody wanted, no?

Season 3 release of Reloaded with the early rewards but with loot drop turned on. That's literally what everybody was bitching about when the game came out and the dev team just ignored them. I watched the numbers and the game die lol. Well it's 2019 and the Reloaded team doesn't have the REAL LIFE time to be game developers (nor do they have the skill). It's time to let somebody else take over, and that somebody else is YOU.