Author Topic: FOnline2 Analysis Series  (Read 450 times)

Dequ

• View Profile
FOnline2 Analysis Series
« on: January 06, 2019, 16:44 »
FOnline2 Analysis Series

This is new series to have comprehensive analysis about everything. Lack of understandable information and millions of questions for me and contant argues and fail information between community made me think that we could really need some deep analysis. Even top pk players seems to have very little knowledge of many common things. So these videos will provide useful information for everyone. Deep analysis I mean that even for one simple thing I might talk you about 1 hour to explain every aspect of it.

I have no obligations to do these videos, but I actually enjoy doing these. Wont set any schedule of incoming videos, because I do videos when I feel so and have enough freetime.

Currently I got about 200 topics for videos and prepared manuscript & materials for quite lot of those. Videos will contain: Game mechanics, Builds, Perks, Skills, Playstyles, Discussions, Tutorials, Optimizing, Tips & Hints, Interviews. I will try to start with most used questions/most useful informations. Mostly everything is connected to character builds somehow.

By following the series you might get better fonline player (Might because I know which kind of community this is  ::)). I have seen 0 improvement by many players who played years and years, they have hit their max cap early on. While others have had huge leap of skills in just a bit of time.

Feel free to ask specifying and new questions and if you got new ideas, let me know.

Let get started  8)

Analysis - 1 Bonehead
Spoiler

Analysis - 2 Threshold
Spoiler

Analysis - 3 Critical Chance
Spoiler
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 06:42 by Dequ »

Dequ

• View Profile
Re: FOnline2 Analysis Series
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 16:44 »
RESERVED FOR VIDEOS

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 16:44 »
RESERVED FOR VIDEOS

Boon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 08:35 »
One Player Found 5 Simple And Easy Tricks To Become A FOnline Veteran, Top PK Scrubs Hate Him!

Some of these elite pvp 'pros' don't even know basic things that are on the wiki, but maybe they'll learn something to become the best like no-one ever was.

If you need someone to interview for your Plasma Rifle Is OP review - keep me in mind. It really is a serious issue and more people should care about it, but it saddens me that most just go on with their daily lives completely unaware of how their world is coming down around them.
Wasteland is still harsh.
Plasma Rifle is overpowered.
H&K CAWS is overpowered.

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 12:06 »
New video added! Analysis 2

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 06:42 »