Author Topic: Looking for faction.  (Read 637 times)

Nova Star

• View Profile
Looking for faction.
« on: March 01, 2019, 04:02 »
Can`t say you can do mutch alone in wasteland more heads and hand always heps.

Playing right now with energy weapon crit build. You can find me in game named .Nova Star.

I am almost 30 year old speaking in english, russian and latvian.

Your new member Nova Star

Warpig

• View Profile
Re: Looking for faction.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 02:01 »
Hi,
NCR offering you becoming National guard recruit and being trained to serve in army. We looking for adult european guys to create our server prime time force. Our current members are mostly from america and being active in the night. Im one of few members from Europe looking for recruits to train. We offering stable and trustable team, experience and all support for new members from Europe enthusiastic for NCR project, being loayal and playing for faction, even in situation, when conditions are not ideal. ( Having low numbers between 20:00 - 23: 30 server time. ). We require voice communication and will to play for NCR project. If you are interested, PM me on discord.

Warpig

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 07:14 »
Can`t say you can do mutch alone in wasteland more heads and hand always heps.

Playing right now with energy weapon crit build. You can find me in game named .Nova Star.

I am almost 30 year old speaking in english, russian and latvian.

Your new member Nova Star

Hello, consider joining our faction as a viable option. Ultra Violence has years of existence on another server. Here at FOnline 2 we have a year and we never give up. There are factions that are active here the longest, and they obviously have some privileges. Original factions of the game in my opinion should not be controlled by players. They use this as advertising to attract players to their teams. This is not fair and unbalanced. Original game factions should be managed by npcs. But even with that we are doing well, and its really nice to beat those guys who call our people "noobs". Well, our flag defend what we consider justice in wasteland. Protect and support new players in wasteland to get their chance. Sometimes we shoot first and then ask, like the police. Depends on the case. Feel free and take a look in our website: https://www.ultraviolence.com.br/ discord and all links there.

Mike Torello

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 20:05 »
All i know that's a nice sniper on picture  ;D
an action comitted in anger is an action doomed to failure.
Genghis Khan