Author Topic: Recommendations with TB Super mutants  (Read 117 times)

JossJL

• View Profile
Recommendations with TB Super mutants
« on: March 01, 2019, 07:45 »
What do you guys recommend whilst hunting Super mutants in Turn based mode? (I have a SG build)

Vezta

• View Profile
Re: Recommendations with TB Super mutants
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 15:46 »
I do not have the MOST experience with fighting super mutants but I am still capable of farming them.
I use big guns, LSW, Flamer Mk2, Rocket Launcher, M60. But for Small Guns I would recommend FN FAL, (H&K CAWS But I'm not sure, point blank burrsts could do lots of damage and it has a low AP cost), Possibly Assault rifle, Maybe you could do crit shots with pistols, 14mm, Needler Pistol, Sniper could be good but I'm not sure. And of course Tier 3 guns and above will be Ideal. Be sure to use AP ammo most of the time, though the unarmored mutants still have 25% - 30% Resistances to "Normal" Damage.

What does your build look like? Are you familiar with a standard bg farmer build? I have made one of these as a side character (Though it is currently high level) I use it to maintain a high level of wealth/source of sustainable income of items so that I do not need to be afraid of losing the items on other characters.

Here is the SPecial
ST   6
PE   6
EN 10
CH   1
IN    6
AG 10
LU    1

Trait - Chem Reliant
Perks - Bonus Rate of Fire, Action Boy, Quick Hands, Toughness x2, LifeGiver X2, Medic
Tags - BG, Science, First Aid

This build is also for crafting, you can turn it into a combat build and select sg as well or do whatever you want using this build as a baseline.

Mike Torello

• View Profile
Re: Recommendations with TB Super mutants
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 20:09 »
Fire with fire, make mutant bomber/big guner
an action comitted in anger is an action doomed to failure.
Genghis Khan