Author Topic: small guns reload/burst bug  (Read 2063 times)

rave

• View Profile
small guns reload/burst bug
« on: November 03, 2015, 01:41 »
when using bursting in p90/caws/xl etc small guns
some time after i reload the bursting mode will switch to single shot mode
is this a bug?
its irritating during pvp , i die couples of time cause of that

Kes

Re: small guns reload/burst bug
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 02:20 »
This happens when you reload using your inventory, such as taking ammo and placing it ontop of weapon sprite then releasing.

To fix this you should set a reload Hotkey, or reload from your hud.

John Name

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 06:55 »
This happens when you reload using your inventory, such as taking ammo and placing it ontop of weapon sprite then releasing.

doesnt add about that particular reload glitch you speak of, not saying you are wrong just saying I have never reloaded a p90 by accessing inventory and manually moving the ammo on to my gun but I have had this single shot from burst mode happen to me just by pressing the R button and also by burst spamming. This ought to be looked into by the devs since many players believe small guns to just not be on par with the big guns and in this aspect they are totes malotes right.
If assigning the reload to a different hotkey entirely fixes this than that is cool though.

SPECIAL

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 08:09 »
I have never reloaded a p90 by accessing inventory and manually moving the ammo on to my gun but I have had this single shot from burst mode happen to me just by pressing the R button and also by burst spamming.
+

S1mancoder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 10:30 »
If you hit reload hotkey ("R" by default) while your weapon is not fully loaded more than 1 time in a row, after a small delay mode will change to default for that weapon, i. e. to "single" for P90. So you should avoid spamming "R" if possible.

Also if you dont have enough ammo in your inventory and you press "R" it will also switch to default weapon mode - "single".

John Name

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 12:43 »
If you hit reload hotkey ("R" by default) while your weapon is not fully loaded more than 1 time in a row, after a small delay mode will change to default for that weapon, i. e. to "single" for P90. So you should avoid spamming "R" if possible.

Also if you dont have enough ammo in your inventory and you press "R" it will also switch to default weapon mode - "single".
this is very nice information mah man! Good on you!

Blinkz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 13:14 »

I have had this glitch happen to me by spamming npc's or players with attack cursor when it needs to reloaded then it switches to single.

Anchev

• Veni Vidi Vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 17:13 »
Still happens on CAWS very often...

skycast

• Administrator
  • Working on engine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 22:55 »
One of last engine bugs, will be solved with next update.