Author Topic: An Important Announcement - Season 4 and Patreon Launch  (Read 3035 times)

Hedh

• aka vvit
    • View Profile
Re: An Important Announcement - Season 4 and Patreon Launch
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2019, 00:46 »
All aboard the hype train!
Nie dygaj

T-888

• Contributor
  • Soldiers of Thunderstorm
    • View Profile
Re: An Important Announcement - Season 4 and Patreon Launch
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2019, 23:00 »
Everything is being made from scratch.

I see the wasteland, finally, has made some people insane. Must be the ambient radiation that accumulated throughout the years and cellular damage has begun manifesting. ;)

Insane is interesting, a new engine, more importantly, the ability to manipulate it removes many restrictions that were quite debilitating. A fresh start, from the ground up, code wise for the design of general game based resource economics, role-playing aspects, character creation system, combat dynamic balance and other core game components allow more flexibility to integrate new concepts, correct mistakes, improve upon existing pieces of the puzzle.

Ambitious, to say the least, but full of potential. News like that bring back memories, it'd be nice to drop a donation and test something, I must evaluate the possibilities. Being a full time medic at the medical emergency department, life has granted hard responsibilities, but once in a while I still recall upon old memories, fond memories. I might revitalize some motivation for Fonline.