Author Topic: Patreon - September Article  (Read 273 times)

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
Patreon - September Article
« on: October 05, 2019, 17:55 »
The new article is out! Have a nice read!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/september-30521183

Marshu

• BBS
    • View Profile
Re: Patreon - September Article
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 23:48 »
Yeah, I hope there will be more activities like Toxic Caves and Cathedral, because it's actually best part of the game now.
I will rape your bases. And butts.

Lalaxx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 01:43 »
yeah. at some point people just staying in hub and asking themselves ''what to do now''. Great idea to add more PVE dungeons. Maybe even very difficult with decent tier loot but not as much as in PVP zones. Look at fonline reloaded, there is much to do and its fills your game time. Super mutant dungeons, bosses.

Marshu

• BBS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 21:52 »
yeah. at some point people just staying in hub and asking themselves ''what to do now''. Great idea to add more PVE dungeons. Maybe even very difficult with decent tier loot but not as much as in PVP zones. Look at fonline reloaded, there is much to do and its fills your game time. Super mutant dungeons, bosses.
I  don't think the Reloaded is the greatest example, but you are right.
I will rape your bases. And butts.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 00:45 »
Look at fonline reloaded, there is much to do and its fills your game time. Super mutant dungeons, bosses.
and under 10 players online which proves that its about quality and not quantity of content
there are plenty of activities to do already, not only dungeons.. base control, sierra caves, encounters, events, town control, red dots, caravans, simulation.. just need to open eyes and look around