Author Topic: DRUGS Machine  (Read 99 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
DRUGS Machine
« on: December 03, 2019, 00:00 »
We could buy/craft a Nuka Cola MACHINE to drop in our bases. Controling access by password as well.
Function: give you different set of drugs: Glow set, Sniper set, BG whatever.
We must add drugs inside for sure.

WHY this? To team get rdy faster. Basicly in FO2 if you wants make pvp action, you must run against time, specially out from TC.
Also should drugs effect works even if you already have some mins left of drugs. Like in FOnline Reloaded.
Sometimes its too hard to get action, and exaclty when we need team rdy, some people or everyone have 2min left of drugs, then must take antitoxin, re-drug and all... when we go town, fun time is over. Its fucking annoying. Have natural solution? Yes have, controlling use drugs, taking antitoxin all the time etc... but come on!! Its stupid!

BAD thing about add this things: some how its little things that makes people dont regear too fast, then teams who are inside can wait for armors etc, leave safe without second shit wave.

I leave this discussion for you all and Devs. Thanks!

Pyra

• Hello Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: DRUGS Machine
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 12:55 »
Please no dont make this game more noobfriendly.
And i dont like that suggestion. If your IQ is atleast near avarage of community IQ you can redrug in time.

Nie wale konia, jestem romantykiem.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 23:24 »
Back in my day, I use to just make pre-made loot piles in my tent/base and just pick up all and boom, ready for PvP, have my dual log taxi me, ez.

And I highly doubt drugs are the cause of "slow regear"

My Youtube Channel
Fronte Renesco

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 06:53 »
For glow fastest regear can happen in about 13seconds (this include full regeared, back in glow, full hp). If you wanna start playing with drug vending machine in your base you gonna waste time.

If this post was about drug change that new drugs can be eaten while old still active to extend timer then yes, but it is already suggested many times.

shekel_goblin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 12:27 »
this is just a problem of your faction. even if you die and regear it doesnt take more than 1 minute to go back from replication point to your tent, regear and spawn in the town. set up some standards and train your members to not be noobs.

though drugs should refresh when retaken i agree
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 12:29 by shekel_goblin »