Author Topic: Can we use this picture in Fonline 2?  (Read 542 times)

Trickster

• View Profile
Can we use this picture in Fonline 2?
« on: April 01, 2020, 16:03 »

I still remember getting loot boner upon finding Combat Armor Blueprint 10 years ago playing 2238 (it was probably one of the most valuable items in that meta).
Graphic used currently for recipes is kinda lame, also it could be used to distinguish between boring, mundane T1-T3 and more exciting stuff.

Pyra

• Hello Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Can we use this picture in Fonline 2?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 14:49 »
If u dont like the current recipe picture u can just change the picture in ur files as u want.
Nie wale konia, jestem romantykiem.

Akira

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 04:05 »
That's not the point of suggestions Pyra, I assume he means we should make recipes for T4/Good gear a different icon to accentuate it's value.

Trickster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 12:20 »
@Akira - Yeah, it would be great to make T4 recipes stand out a bit more. I have a G11e and Bozar recipes somewhere between those for Plasma Nades and Expanded Laser Rifles and have to click at every single one to find the one I'm looking for.

Also - I love the word 'accentuate'. Much more elegant than 'emphasize' :)

@Pyra - I know I can change graphics. I did that to my cars so I can ride around with rare paint jobs. My main point was to propose a way to differentiate between valuable and regular recipes. I also wonder if it actually can be used. It is not a part of original game files (regular BP uses 'Vertibird Plans' and recipes use 'Bishop Accounts Book' graphics from Fallout 2) so someone has created it specifically for 2238.