Author Topic: Too many factions  (Read 609 times)

Raidon

• View Profile
Too many factions
« on: August 30, 2020, 17:18 »
1 and a half months and I had to add 28 new factions to my Namecolorizing file of which one was either already deleted or banned.

As of now we have 301 factions and counting, of which about 5-10 are passively active and 3 always have been active. The rest are just placeholders, marketing, one man factions, car parking factions, joke faction ot most of the time: "temporary mood" factions because some Polish teenager can't make up his mind what to call his cringy faction or can't cope with some members.

Remove the 500k requirement and make it: "DM a admin or game master with 10 active individual members to verify your faction" or introduce a maximum limit of available factions. Most of the known faction leaders are known to the FOnline community anyway, this will scare away trolls and make decisions permanent. Because of now it is really a joke.

Boon

• View Profile
Re: Too many factions
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 05:23 »
Problem: It's so annoying to put every faction on the enemy list and I want them all to have this certain colour and not grey because it doesn't look as good in screenshots or something idk
Solution: delete almost every faction lol

Or the ability to mark everyone as enemy since you'd be shooting them anyway, same could work for faction enemy list.
Wasteland is still harsh.
Plasma Rifle is overpowered.
H&K CAWS is overpowered.

Pyra

• Hello Kitty, I guess.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 22:56 »
1 and a half months and I had to add 28 new factions to my Namecolorizing file of which one was either already deleted or banned.

"temporary mood" factions because some Polish teenager can't make up his mind what to call his cringy faction or can't cope with some members.

*sigh*
Nie wale konia, jestem romantykiem.

CrimsonDemon

• Supporter
  • Helikopter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 00:50 »
Bad idea.

Raidon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 00:02 »
Problem: It's so annoying to put every faction on the enemy list and I want them all to have this certain colour and not grey because it doesn't look as good in screenshots or something idk
Solution: delete almost every faction lol

Or the ability to mark everyone as enemy since you'd be shooting them anyway, same could work for faction enemy list.

Jokes on you they are all red for me but "someone" has to add them manually every time and hope they're generous enough to share the file with you.

Not that a Discord moderator would know that. :)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 23:48 »
Tag everyone red except friendly action, easy.  ;)

My Youtube Channel
Fronte Renesco