Author Topic: WWAA New goods  (Read 1813 times)

Trickster

• View Profile
WWAA New goods
« on: November 05, 2013, 22:47 »
Hey All,
Due to some real life project I'm working there isn't much time I can spend playing Fonline.
There are a lot of player shops now and it's too hard to compete with them having such limited time.

WWAA is not dead - my ol-time buddy BLDYMSS with whom we did WWAA in 2238 is back and we will give something great next week.

Thx for your support!

Spoiler

Dear Wastelanders

Some of you may remember our initiative back from 2238 when we were offering finest tools to make the world a better place.
Our selection varied from 5mm anti-paedophilia pills and .233 FMJ asshole-cures to more sophisticated devices such as H&K L30 Surgical Lasers used for precise removal of unwanted elements of the society.

Now to celebrate a New Era of Playable Fonline Server - we're back to serve your needs for Wicked Weapons and Awesome Apparel!

We're located in Water Merchants district of Hub:
Spoiler

We always go that extra mile to tailor our goods availability to our customers needs and expectations. Currently we're offering a range of medium level equipment which will allow for a stress-free beginning of the session and seamless progression to a more advanced stages of the gameplay.

Please note: Due to political tensions in western regions of the New California which are affecting our supply lines we do not offer our full range of poducts yet. Over the course of next few days our stock will expand to include everything you need.

As the world around us is constantly changing - so are We. We're preparing a major face-lift of our corporate image.
Please check us out around weekend to see how we're changing for you!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:53 by mrsarcastic »

Trickster

• View Profile
Re: WWAA New goods
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 03:57 »
We cordially invite you to take a look at our lates collection including 3rd tier equipment and Super Stimpacks at lowest prices ever!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:54 by mrsarcastic »

Trickster

• View Profile
Re: WWAA's back this session!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 18:30 »
Ladies and gents,

I am happy to announce that Wicked Weapons and Awesome Aparell shop has ben reopened for new session.
So far we only provide basic ammo and second-hand equipment reclaimed from various wrong does such as Rogues and Great Khans. But as always - all of our goods are reasonably priced to allow a quick start for all New Players.

For the time being we operate from our temporary premises here:

Spoiler

Apologies for the pic quality and all but I'm in a remote bunker and I'm writing this using a toaster. A wooden one.