Author Topic: Let's make a story, one sentance at a time  (Read 21002 times)

umaksharmoota

• View Profile
Re: Let's make a story, one sentance at a time
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2013, 16:49 »
Lyle awoke in a dark, damp alleyway, lying on his back surrounded by several empty hypodermics. He had no idea how long he had been out, nor did he know why he had such a terrible vision. But from that moment forward, he swore to do drugs more often - much more often.

The End

Full story:
Spoiler

Once upon a time, there was a goat... but it wasn't just a regular goat, it had ambitions. Great ambitions it had. SO great that they would terrify the world.

Ambitious as it was, it spent days and nights setting its goals and making a plan how to reach them, especially the razing of a certain meadow that pissed the goat off for a while now and needed to be eliminated a.s.a.p. 

For you see, this meadow was no ordinary meadow, but the Meadow of Doom which claimed the lives of so many other animals who had dared to accept the ancient challenge and raise it in one day, in order to create the biggest poop in all of the realm!!! For the poop was also no ordinary poop, but a fertilizer of extraordinary potency which made every flower, plant and a tree on a meadow very big and very smelly.

And while the Goat, whose name was Divu, was plotting his terrible plans, a strange-looking man walked up to him, carrying a shovel. He threw the shovel under Goat's legs, took out a gun from his pocket and said: "Shut up and start digging!" The gun was made of pipes and tape. The goat stared at the man with a confused look on its face.  And the man didn't appreciate it's staring which made him nervous. So both glanced at each other with a nervous look on their faces for the longest time. When the goat finally said "do you hate me because i'm black?"

Meanwille, somewhere else on a distant shore, an old fisherman was fixing his nets, readying himself to spend a full day on the sea hoping for a good catch at the end of the fishing season.

It was a brisk day, and as the old man breathed in the cold sea air and looked out over the waters, he saw something in the distance, a tiny speck on the horizon. The fisherman narrowed his eyes and soon realized that the tiny speck was in fact a group of drunken Czech tourists on jet skis, each of them with a small keg of beer under one hand, and a boar-kebab in the other.

Without hesitation he drew his DKS-501 Sniper Rifle and took aim. Just before he squeezed the trigger, he noticed one of the jetskis actually didn't have a czech tourist on it...it was Divu the goat, disguised as a czech tourist! And so the man refused to shoot the goat and went back to fishing, but unfornatuly the goat ran him over when it crashed into the boat the man was in. The old man was pissed and yelled: goddamit I cant run nowhere from a fucking goat, I have one at home!!

So he pulled out his knife, and just before the man slit the goat's throat, the goat (who shall remain nameless), spoke to the man: "Thou shalt obey me, human!" It was at this instant that the fellow collapsed unto the ground, in a fashion not far from a kneel, with tears streaming from his eyes.
Suddenly, a winged bum crashed from above and yelled "nay, you cant have this immortal soul ye beelzebub!" On a beam of light something was descending slowly. It was a painting and soon they could see what mystery it was hiding.  And suddenly out of no where the painting exploded as another one came to replace it.

Time passed and drugs wore off. ...but he had the addictions from those drugs!

Lyle awoke in a dark, damp alleyway, lying on his back surrounded by several empty hypodermics. He had no idea how long he had been out, nor did he know why he had such a wonderful and awe-inspiring vision. But from that moment forward, he swore to do drugs more often - much more often.

The End

LagMaster

• May The Lag be with you!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2013, 17:17 »
New Game!

Once upon a time, there was a rock
Remember skycast and Rascal, abusing power never ends well.

Trickster

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2013, 17:43 »
It wasn't sentient or anything, it was just solid and heavy so when thrown by teenage Billy through his neighbour's window, it smashed it to pieces making a hell of a noise.

umaksharmoota

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2013, 18:02 »
The cat who was on the other side of the window, however, was sentient. "Was" being the operative word, as the rock hit the cat square in the face before shards of glass rained down on the poor kitty.

BLDYMSS

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2013, 18:05 »

Although the neighbor wasn't too happy about his loss of fine framed quality glassware or one of his many kitties (The man likes Kitties for breakfast, btw), he didn't chase little Billy to beat his ass, instead he drifted away in thought of a new musical composition which would have only shattering glass as musical instruments played.

vaultloner94

• War, War never changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2013, 19:36 »
And so in crazy manic fashion he played the tune on broken glass until the cats broke from their cages and mauled him to the ground.
Spoiler

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2013, 23:09 »
Spoiler
I am waiting for Divu the Greatest Of All Time comeback.

Trickster

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2013, 23:42 »
Spoiler
Silly me. I was thinking that GOAT stood for Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test ; )‎

vaultloner94

• War, War never changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2013, 02:14 »
And so thanks to the forum members for wanting Divu the goat, he instantly fell into the world through portal in which he ran around destroying the old man's house.
Spoiler

Silor

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2013, 16:22 »
I hate this thread and I don't even know what I did.  >:(
kill me

umaksharmoota

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2013, 17:02 »
You are the Greatest of All Time, you didn't do anything wrong! Also this thread should probably be closed before it spirals even more out of control

Spoiler
Jestes koza!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 17:05 by umaksharmoota »

vaultloner94

• War, War never changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2013, 17:19 »
And so the goat vanished from everyones mind and was replaced with a cat instead.
Spoiler
Off screen some guy says: Who wrote this crap? The other guy say: shhhs It may become good. You are the goat which is a good thing, Divu
Spoiler

LagMaster

• May The Lag be with you!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2013, 15:47 »
And the rock stood silent under the corpse of the man.
Remember skycast and Rascal, abusing power never ends well.

Annette

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2014, 13:30 »
Yearning for its company and it was then, that the rock realized its fate and purpose.

Reminder

• Shut up, I'm thinking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2014, 09:39 »
BUT THE ROCK HAS EVIL INTENTIONS

Don't ask me anything. My intelligence is limited to the number of fingers I have.