Author Topic: Xsarqopedia Release  (Read 17034 times)

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
Re: Xsarqopedia Release
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2015, 21:47 »
Haha, you even added the rejected car skins ...but you forgot my glorious SHIT TRUCK!! ;D
(Makes me hope it's still in the "undecided" pile  :D )

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2015, 10:50 »
This quest has been done by Balthasar. The author of this quest has also released Character Planer for FOnline2 and a FixBoy 2000: The Crafter Helper. If you ever meet this guy in the wasteland might be good idea to say: "Thx 4 teh good shit" before shooting him in the face with whatever projectile you wield.

Xsarq is back in the saddle :D

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2015, 14:42 »
Lol it's Hedron's one. Origanal sentence was something like that as well but Hedron expanded it a lot. He's the Éminence grise of Xsarqopedia after all.
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2016, 12:36 »
Why is the page down???  :'( :'( :'(

Dream Collector

• fuck justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2016, 14:57 »

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2016, 23:25 »
Why is the page down???  :'( :'( :'(

Xsarqopedia is not over for sure.

The mwzip -> noob host i was using turned out to be even bigger noob host than avarage BBS. They gonna shut down the servers in the october till then im gonna move all content to official wiki, Exodus time is over. Official server means very fast webpage loading time, no ads and in general just way better quality.
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2016, 21:10 »
Xsarqopedia? Dead.
Fonline 2 Wiki? Reborn.

I just finished moving out content. Feels good to be at home again. I think there are some bugs with Embed Videos on new host but other than everything else should be working pretty well. Please raport any bugs or missing pages!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 21:39 by Wesan »

Urshak

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2016, 23:08 »
Xsarqopedia? Dead.
Fonline 2 Wiki? Reborn.

I just finished moving out content. Feels good to be at home again. I think there are some bugs with Embed Videos on new host but other than everything else should be working pretty well. Please raport any bugs or missing pages!
https://wiki.fonline2.com/Category:Dungeons
Close combat don't work at now, so tagged on psycho burster build is bad.