Author Topic: Is a Dialogue Writer, Mapper, Coder, or Translation needed?  (Read 10089 times)

scarletdevilist

• Contributor
  • BUFF THROWING! PRAISE HELIX!
    • View Profile
I'm willing to help this in any way possible. I can see the potential this idea has, but I see the door to the devteek is kept open...so I thought I might be able to help if that's not an issue. I can map, I can make Dialogue and possibly translate the Russian text , and I have only little coding skills (still learning).

I hope you find this satisfactory and consider taking me in. If you need further communications with me you can find my email or my Skype.

~ Thank you.

Revv

My god scarlet a dev, this world will burn with an iron fist! ( kidding ofc, she's really nice.) l'd choose her if I was a Dev.  ;)

~Gregg

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
Everyone Who want's to help need to privately PM me, i will assign task's.
What you need is Base skill in Dialog Editor.

Revv

Everyone Who want's to help need to privately PM me, i will assign task's What you need is Base skill in Dialog Editor.

I can always learn, how and where can I learn it if possible ofc.

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
I can also teach, as i said, everyone interested need to pm me, and if they want also some help from me, then they need teamspeak.

T-888

• Contributor
  • Soldiers of Thunderstorm
    • View Profile
I can always learn, how and where can I learn it if possible ofc.

The dialog editor is quite a simple tool even if you never have worked with it, it just depends on whether you are creative enough to write some good material.

Revv

download link please, I'd like too at least try it out.

Akhodo

• View Profile
where can download that? :'(

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
Ill give portable dialog editor for everyone who will pm me and say they want to help, list is growing, if you want to join, pm me. ;)

Revv

I just wanted too practice with it first before I jumped right in. See if i'm comfortable with it and all.

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
You can get dialog editor with normal Cveta SVN. You could try it and see if it's in you'r taste.

KompreSor

• View Profile
i can help with mapping.

Revv

You can get dialog editor with normal Cveta SVN. You could try it and see if it's in you'r taste.

no idea what you just said.

Ganado

• We can fight!
    • View Profile
    • A Fistful of Dollars soundtrack, by Ennio Morricone
He's saying the SDK repository has the Dialog Editor in it http://xp-dev.com/svn/fonline_sdk/ in Tools.

Revv

Thanks, guessing it's in dialog.