Author Topic: Epic "Quotes"  (Read 63260 times)

Albert Anastasia

• xoxo
    • View Profile
Re: Epic "Quotes"
« Reply #330 on: October 23, 2017, 14:25 »

BoneBreaker

• Fun is all that matters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 13, 2018, 09:50 »
I forgot to put this quote here back then, but I think it deserves to be here, since it's probably the most badass FOnline speech I've ever heard and a memento to all Fonline players that winning isn't the most important thing, but enjoying the game is. And that you can be a winner even if you lose the fight.

backstory: John Name speaking to a new player who wasn't used to suicide-playstyle and was complaining about frequent loses because of spawning first versus more numerous enemies (back when the most popular tactic were sneak wars, camping on worldmap and backstabbing)

Don't do that, man. I brought an enclave armor and ap reduced avenger, two hypos which I never got to use. I ain't complaining - it was my bad.
Okay, we play like this - The Wu-Tang, The Midnight Riders - we play like this. We also DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. We like doing this. Winning like this is awesome. Losing like this can be super-fun too. Playing this way is more action. Playing this way is a lot more loses too - I know that.
But I just don't care
John Name, september 2016

The Speech

Spoiler
the fights added after the speech are older than the speech itself - they are from january 2016

The Best Of Times

John Name

• Nothing unreal exists
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 02, 2018, 09:25 »
I gonna dieeeeeeeee
Spoiler
"Fuck literature"-Ernest Hemingway

John Name

• Nothing unreal exists
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 09, 2019, 17:48 »
"Thinking is almost the same as guessing.. that means that you don't know it for sure.. meaning.. you know shit
boom
xD"-Sheep 2019
"Fuck literature"-Ernest Hemingway

Albert Anastasia

• xoxo
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 03, 2019, 12:13 »
"Dequ": for breakfast I always drink oil.